Jeff_Zombie Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers without a doubt!

• Mommygamer726
    Mommygamer726 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Freddy Krueger
    Granted, he's the only one I've gotten to spend time playing, but Freddy has always been a favorite villain of mine. I was so excited to play that character and he's my best killer. 
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Michael Myers
    Myers is the most well balanced killer in the game with good perks all round and not to mention quite nice add-ons some that are very op (Unless people know how closets work) but non of which useless. Would of voted pig but untill Surveillance is changed she can be my second favourite killer in the game.
  • Clauds
    Clauds Member Posts: 53
    Options
    The Pig
    Pickens said:

Gotta be Myers. Only legit scary killer in the game.

It’s only scary when you realize it’s too quiet, and turn around to see Myers on the hill stalking you.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options
    Michael Myers

Mikey boi

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options
    The Pig

I really enjoy playing piggy, her ability to slow down the game wins me. But I also like Mikey boi.

• Rasmur
    Rasmur Member Posts: 17
    Options
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options
    Freddy Krueger
    Freddy is the reason i bought this game. Freddy fanboy since 1991! I got to rank 1 with him eventualy. Every survivor is my B****!
  • Mcarnoldhat
    Mcarnoldhat Member Posts: 54
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy I started playing the game with him and also got to rank 1 with him. Love playing Sharp hand joe! 8-)

• xllANDRESllx
    xllANDRESllx Member Posts: 20
    Options
    The Pig
    Reverse beartraps everywhere 💀

• urielito3010
    urielito3010 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Pig

I love the pig xd

• TheDr
    TheDr Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers is a haunting killer that can change his gameplay in an instant, he can go from "I'm breathing down your neck" to "RUN, SURVIVORS, RUN FROM THE SHAPE." His stalking ability in game is so cannon to the movies and the way he holds his knife up to his shoulder to stab is so terrifying to run from. This huge guy is looking at you so casually with the most expressionless face, creepy, and this huge guy is walking faster than you run and has his knife up ready to imbed his knife in your ass, I just love this killer.
    I like it how he has his own chase theme instead of the boring original music, I love his weapon it may be big for a kitchen knife but its short simple and scary.
    There are a few things that bug me about him though, I don't like his first person view of him he holds the knife right up to his face, I don't like his successful hit animation, he holds the knife inches from the screen and even clips through his face and when he's in tier 3 I don't like how we don't see he's knife raise in first person, y would Myers chase after a survivor and his knife would teleport downward around his hand to stab them and have it teleport back upward to look at it. The devs say that in first-person the weapon raised to the killers face should make sense to the killer, ya that makes a lot of sense.

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Michael Myers
    Michael
  • danganreaping
    danganreaping Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

Of course half of y'all chose Myers, ya nasties :p

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options
    The Pig

I´d say leatherface but then i remember i am only good with him because i play basement builds with him, Piggy is BRUTAL in the endgame, i remember one time the survivors genrushed me and was about to lose, i could not down a single one of them and kept teabagging me, but thanks to NOED and Blood Warden i killed 3 of them thanks to the reversed bear traps.

I dont understand why people usually put her so low on tier lists, she is at least a B tier

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60
    Options
    The Pig

Amanda <3

• UltimateHit47
    UltimateHit47 Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

Yes Freddy is kinda weak but I used to have a lot of fun playing him. I don't as much anymore as I have branched out a bit but Freddy was my first killer to prestige 1 so I have to say Freddy.

• TheBlackDice
    TheBlackDice Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers for me, he's a great killer to play if you love scaring people. Fun to face, and leaves you feeling on edge every trial you face against him as well.

• Nebiros
    Nebiros Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers, The Shape.

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Leatherface

Bubba needs more love, he's such a fun killer

• jsims789
    jsims789 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Michael Myers

all of them

• TwistedRusty
    TwistedRusty Member Posts: 16
    Options
    The Pig
    The Pig
  • JowDaddyy
    JowDaddyy Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Michael Myers

It's got to be Myers. Fantastic ability that has potential to cripple a team whilst being balanced. Perfect character.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Options
    The Pig

Pig

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Michael Myers

Perma Tier 3 users stand for the national anthem!

Du du du du du du

• Drift
    Drift Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Pig

Sam from Trick R' Treat

• Adonisadon234
    Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Michael Myers

Mostly all of them, but i love myers the most. He's my main.

• BunnyBuns
    BunnyBuns Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Michael Myers

As a killer: Myers has the best music, most suitable gameplay, and is actually even usable. Leatherface and Freddy are both pretty terrible. I guess Pig is okay but don't really like her playstyle.

So, Myers by far.

As a survivor: Pig is again okay, but both Freddy and Leatherface are unfun to play against since Leatherfaces camp and Freddies tunnel. Myers is the most fun killer to play against especially if he's using jumpscare build.

So, Myers by far again.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Options
    The Pig

pig all the way

• Bonkoul
    Bonkoul Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy's my favorite, by far even though he's poorly executed, but the others have their own kind of fun to have with. Even if most LF are just insidious face/cave campers, you can still scare the ######### out of some people by falling on them with your chainsaw at minima volume and great speed. Piggy is good for ambushes and the annoying reverse beartraps are really doing their job. And the boi Myers is scary as ######### if you stay phase 1 all the game with "Monitor and Abuse" equipped. Those without a good vision or the perks "Premonition" or "Spine Chill" will get scared the ######### out of them.
    But ma boi Freddy, ya just have to make someone sleep with your power and he's gonna reveal the others by how he's moving. Doesn't even need to follow him to see him while he's in the Nightmare's World x)

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    The Pig

Pig is mine

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    The Pig

2nd is leather face

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options
    Michael Myers

@Giddawid said:
    Let us know who your favourite licensed killer is!

Myers, complete 3 to 4k machine. A reliable machine of destruction and your worst nightmare to play against.

• Lillikai
    Lillikai Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Freddy Krueger
    Freddy
  • Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers is the only reason I even considered buying Dead by Daylight and here we are 2k+ hours later lol.

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Options
    The Pig
    Pig she is so much fun to roleplay as 
    and very fun to get good smbushes off
This discussion has been closed.