Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"Reported For Using A Glitch!"

Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

Is That A Glitch?

I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Hard to say, but you will not be banned for this, since we have still the big middle tree on the shelter woods that we can climb on it lol

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

Is That A Glitch?

Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

How Does It Feel To Write Like This

Mhm Aha Interesting

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    Master said:

@jaerthebear said:

Is That A Glitch?

Mhm Aha Interesting

Whatcha mean?
  • jaerthebear
    Ihatelife said:

Hard to say, but you will not be banned for this, since we have still the big middle tree on the shelter woods that we can climb on it lol

The What!?!
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    Master said:

@jaerthebear said:

Is That A Glitch?

Mhm Aha Interesting

Whatcha mean?
    Capitalizing the first letter of every word rather than just the first letter of the beginning of each sentence and words that are proper nouns.

That's what I'm assuming that guy meant anyway.
  • jaerthebear
    malloymk said:
    Master said:

@jaerthebear said:

Is That A Glitch?

Mhm Aha Interesting

Whatcha mean?
    Capitalizing the first letter of every word rather than just the first letter of the beginning of each sentence and words that are proper nouns.

That's what I'm assuming that guy meant anyway.
    Oh, This Is Just The Way I Type
  • jaerthebear
    Gorgonia said:

Is That A Glitch?

Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP
    The only glitch here is your capitalization
    No U
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited February 2019

Didn't Runescape Capitalize Every Word If You Had Caps Lock On?

btw this is annoying and I can't type this way.

• jaerthebear
    PolarBear said:

Didn't Runescape Capitalize Every Word If You Had Caps Lock On?

btw this is annoying and I can't type this way.

Idk, I Never Had A Computer When Runescape Was All The Rage O_
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Did E.T. teach you how to type?
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

What do you mean? Runescape still is the rage

• jaerthebear
    Did E.T. teach you how to type?
    No Last I Checked He Phoned Home And Then Got Picked Up From Earth By His Parents Or Somthin Idk Its Been A While Since I Seent Deh Moovie
  • jaerthebear
    Coriander said:

What do you mean? Runescape still is the rage

I Wouldn't Know, I Never Played It For Long
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Patch Bug Fix: Solved an issue in which Survivors took damage.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@jaerthebear said:

No, but thanks.
    That's my only problem on Coldwind Farm maps: Them wasting time on that thing.

• jaerthebear
    @Boss

Yeah Its Prett Easy, Just Swing At The Haybales And You Can Get On Them, Then You Can Smack Survivors Who Are Just Standing At The Vault.
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@Master said:

@jaerthebear said:

Is That A Glitch?

Mhm Aha Interesting

Pretty Cool Right?
    I Kinda Like It.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Gorgonia said:

Is That A Glitch?

The only glitch here is your capitalization
    Cn u gys stp with the harasmnt, its' gainst foms ruls!

Jokes aside, no it's not a bannable offense as long as the killer can still get to you easily.