Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor Mains: Which Killer has been the toughest to go against post update??

Redv
Redv Member Posts: 16

Kept Clown out of the running since he's disabled. Just curious. Poll options based on what I've heard the most complaints about lol.

Survivor Mains: Which Killer has been the toughest to go against post update?? 53 votes

Legion
26%
BootMattie_MayhemOGjmac6479PSPHex_HeathenAurellei_MrsCruz_iJonathanByerscatnipthegreatCarnivoroneWowieUsernamehereJpCassiopeiaescuba4426 14 votes
Doctor
1%
Redv 1 vote
Plague
7%
LannathelViktor1853AudisTeslaboi 4 votes
Nurse
56%
CamoRangerF60_31Aven_FallenMrPenguinTaigaRoboMojoPlantCollectormewmewLevitikaArchAbhorFobboKill_Yr_Idol83Marc_go_soloBrokenbonesdarkcloudlinkGuiltiiGreatFatBearkizuatiRichardCarterBothSidesEnjoyer 30 votes
Pinhead
1%
VicRatlhead 1 vote
Oni
0%
Demo
0%
Freddie
1%
INoLuv 1 vote
Dredge
0%
Write in (post answer in the comments)
3%
ElcopolloXendritch 2 votes

Comments

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Teammates.

They are way more efficient in killing me on first hook than any killer ever could be.

And you quite literally can't counter them once you're in a match.

• UsernamehereJp
    UsernamehereJp Member Posts: 4
    Legion

I managed 5 rounds this morning before heading to work.

Legion killed us all before 1 gen repaired. The rest of the rounds we managed at least 1-2 gens before all being sacrificed.

For that, Legion gets my vote.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Legion

Legion is an absolute pain to deal with. Thana/Gift Of Pain/Pentimento/Plaything are common builds on them and they make the game absolutely miserable. Usually all survivors are dead by 3 gens left and most of the time they slug for the 4k.

Plague and Nurse are tied in second place.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

This might seem like a meme answer but honestly...pig.

The changes to how her traps work along with the general changes to how the game works with a thana/plaything build just makes playing against them a complete nightmare that goes on forever.

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76
    Nurse

There may be arguments that Legion and/or Plague are the most obnoxious, but at least they can be countered with smart play. A good Nurse is currently close to unbeatable.

• Carnivorone
    Carnivorone Member Posts: 84
    Legion

Nurse has been relatively easy for me but legion is damned near impossible unless the killer is brand new and doesn't know what they're doing

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571
    Legion

Most legions are fine, I don't hate them. Most of the time playing against them is pretty easy.

But, Dear God, I got a thana/dying light/dead man's/pain resonance gamer the other day. It wasn't a "tough" match but it was a long and boring one.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167
    Nurse

I want to add a small * to this

Ranged addon nurse players and/or starstruck nurses

People who play Nurse with just recharge addons/tracking perks/typical slowdowns are challenging but not frustratingly oppressive