Seems MORE grindy to me

Rescultir
Rescultir Member Posts: 185
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

I just finished leveling up pinhead to Prestige 1 on a fresh account. It took close to 9 hours (of game time) to do so just to unlock tier 1 perks (yellow). Now all other characters have the T1 perks from pinhead which I like. What I don't like is I now have to waste approximately 18 more hours to get the T3 perks. I also used Distressing to help get BPs a little faster but it didn't seem to make much of a difference as it used to.

Here comes the math part. If I were to P3 just killers it would take 756 hours. I believe BPs on the survivor side are slower but we will use the same 9 hours of playtime which would be 837 hours which means it will take me a total of 1,593 hours to get my T3 perks for all characters. If behaviour was to give us T3 perks on our first prestige, it would take 252 hours with killers and 333 hours with survivors which would make the total now 585 hours. That is a 1,008 hour difference of a grind to do. I honestly don't see how this is an improvement other than just giving perks to all other characters.

Comments