Am I the only one still having fun?

Options

On both roles? Not every game is perfect don't get me wrong, but I am enjoying the game more I feel like.

Comments

• FarmingGhostface
    FarmingGhostface Member Posts: 5
    Options

Update is great, it’s pushed me away from the perks I used all the time, DH, Iron Will, even though I’m a bit salty about that last one, so in a sense I guess it’s worked as intended. More tunneling but the same amount of camping, but what can you do, ya know? With super fast survivor queue times it’s easy to put the last game behind you and hope the next game is better.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,534
    Options

Yeah, probably.

Except for that facecamping Bubba I played last night. I asked him why and he started berating and laughing at me.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Both sides have been pretty fun and intense for me

• TheWheelOfCheese
    TheWheelOfCheese Member Posts: 657
    edited July 2022
    Options

I've been having fun playing both roles since the patch. The outcry on the forums doesn't surprise me too much; people are more likely to share negative feedback than positive. For every person who comes here to whine, there's many other players who are having fun but don't feel the need to come to the forums and declare it to everyone.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

I'm pretty sure fairly lot of people having fun.

• acharliet
    acharliet Member Posts: 155
    Options

I m survivor solo-q main and i enjoy playing killers, its kind of easier now so i m relaxing playing killers.

Solo-q survivor, well yesterday i had nice 4 games it was fun , but it has changed, then i had 5 games in row when somebody DC or suicide on hook, If u r enjoying survivors and u have nice teamates enjoy it.

• espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465
    Options

Killer more fun

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

To be fair, what is the answer you are looking for? What would satisfy you? Probably nothing. I doubt there is a justifiable reason that you would accept.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

It's really a hit or miss for me.

I'm still pretty much on low mmr (started the game a couple of months ago), and most games are going okay, I'm seeing more variety in terms of killers than I used to before the update.

It's definitely harder to escape, considering neither me nor the friend I play with are any good at chases, but we have some good games.

Unfortunately, (I'm guessing) the low mmr makes it so that 30% of my games are against tunnelers, camper or sluggers.

I still haven't found a build that works well for me (and before anyone suggests OTR, I don't want to pay 6$ and 15h of grind for a perk.)

So yeah. Hit or miss !

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

Killer queque is forever now I think reached the very top mmr so I have to wait long to get matched agains't good survivors which is not what I wanted thought...