edited April 2023 in General Discussions

Post edited by camping_site on

Comments

• NoObzBoiYT
    NoObzBoiYT Member Posts: 198

bye, see you soon

• Alcuin
    Alcuin Member Posts: 460

The best survivors ran Dead Hard and I'm saying that as someone who uses Sprint Burst. When Fortnite introduced No Build, players who couldn't build or edit began accusing those who could as not being able to aim. It was always nonsense because to edit well takes aim. It's the same nonsense, survivors that were good with Dead Hard are still good without it. It's just that killer is now easy mode just like No Build is easy mode in Fortnite.

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

It is truly a problem that killers were encouraged to not run slowdowns and yet they still run 2, 3, or 4. Doing that should be prevented or the changes to gen speeds reversed.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

See you tomorrow.

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230

Sorry you chose to call it a day, but hope you find another game to enjoy.

I couldn't agree more, seems like any remnants of empathy is gone these days. If people have nothing positive to say or just looking to antagonise, why bother replying at all if it's of no interest to them.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Bye

hope you enjoy whatever you go onto

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

You don't have to post about leaving this game. We all know ull be back within a couple months

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

You know what to do. 😂

come on Mert… say the line!

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

From now on, i'll be sure to post that anytime i spot someone bring up DH. Honestly perfect 🤣

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    edited July 2022

"The opposing side in a PvP game plays in a way I dislike, so I am leaving"

....... alright then. Dunno what you expect, killers to run territorial imperative with no other perks and just watch you do gens?

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

don't worry i will find who asked

• tester
    tester Member Posts: 792

I asked. Now go find out who asked you to find out who asked.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

If you're struggling as much as you claim I can assure you are not high mmr.

Patch is fine, it's about time killers got some good health changes. And you will always see gen regression and gen slow down because it can still be an issue against good survivors (like at high mmr)

Biggest issues atm are:

• Survivors throwing fits over the patch and giving up when it's not bad.
    • Hard tunneling, I get why it's done at times but we definitely need to look at it by rewarding those who dont and punish those who do (double incentive to play in a more fun and nice way for everyone)
    • Nurses range addons, honestly I'm still beating nurses but on some maps the range is meh to deal with.
    • Miss matched games, some games just throws whoever on your team which can be an issue.
    • Finally some maps, some just arent a good experience from massively one sided maps to technical issues like haddonfield house of pain
  • LittleBigSunset
    LittleBigSunset Member Posts: 242

I felt the same when the patch dropped. Even with the killer changes killers seemed to want to make my games as miserable as possible. May have just been bad luck getting matched with so many in a row (I kept getting Nurses that would have everyone slugged at 4 gens and would sometimes even leave us to bleed out) but it was very disheartening to see that the strategies killers said they needed to use to win still being used just as hard if not harder after they got a considerable buff to chase and preventing gens from being finished.

Was enough for me to uninstall (I made a post about it like you have explaining why) and I took a week break before coming back to see if things were any better. In my experience for the most part they have been. I've seen more fair killers now than tunnellers, campers and sluggers, although they are by no means gone from the game at all. Truthfully I don't think anything will stop killers from doing it if they want to win hard enough to tunnel at five gens or camp because they don't want to chase anyone and/or make the camped survivor miserable. BHVR could add as many changes as possible and it would still be down to the killers themselves as to whether or not they make a difference. DS needs to be reverted to discourage it though. That's one of the biggest problems I have with this patch at the moment.

Given your post I've been far luckier with the killers I've been getting since returning than you have. I'd consider doing what I did and coming back after a break to see if things have improved. It worked for me for the most part. And I envy you if you actually are able to give DBD up for good. It's like crack. You keep coming back for more, even though by the fortieth hit you're numb to the core and don't get anywhere near the same level of enjoyment.

Best of luck with things anyway.

• akumaks13
    akumaks13 Member Posts: 42

the devs smoked 20 joints putting out this patch

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

@camping_site this community can be unnecessarily hostile. Sorry to hear about your experience, and I hope things change and you will someday return.

• Slingshot47
    Slingshot47 Member Posts: 158

I might have been more sympathetic if people weren't ridiculing killers for saying the same things because of DH and CoH. Now that the script's reversed, it's suddenly completely valid for survivors to quit and DC when they aren't happy. If that's the way you want to be, then fine, but don't be surprised when the other side says the same thing when things aren't in their favor. I'm quickly running out of patience.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
    edited July 2022

So you played this game for 3-4 years only touching one side of the game...why would you not play the other half of the game, how do you go that long without EVER touching the other side, it's like paying full price for half the content and going "that's fine"

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

Goodbye!

• buckeyeprof
    buckeyeprof Member Posts: 10

Could try playing killer if you think the game is too killer-sided now. Should feel to you just like when you played survivor on easy mode.