Devotion and Level XP

Nidak82
Nidak82 Member Posts: 12

I very move love the new mechanic of leveling and shards and experience. I have one question though, why is the emblem xp bonus so insignificant compared to the match? I think that a great way to compel survivors to rank up would be to make 2 different xp bonuses, one bonus off of your current rank, and one bonus off of how you played (emblem bonus like you have currently). I think that obviously you should get xp per game, but getting more xp the higher you rank could be great incentive to prevent deranking and it could help fix the lack of players in higher ranks which causes longer wait times.

Comments

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33

I'd actually like that. The grind for Iri Shards is a daunting, and very prolonged grind. Personally it seems like the max exp you can draw from the Emblems post-game is about 18. I'd like to see a more rewarding number for the Emblems you receive. I think it would also be a good idea to reward a bonus for the rank, since we're not getting end Season rewards anyway. At least there would be something supporting more drive to rank up aside from the typical "well, there's SOME better games and players in high ranks".

Actually... just give us end season rewards devs.

• Kate_Denson
    Kate_Denson Member Posts: 7

I like it !.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    edited June 2018
    I've already said this many times, I sincerely believe they left a zero off the end of the emblem bonus values.
  • TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

Increase incentive for people to play at their appropriate rank and decrease the incentive to have smurfs harass weak or new killers. I approve.

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

:/ there is 3 mechanics that work in this new level system: Emblem System, Blood Points Categories and Playtime in lobby. What other extra do you need for this new system? :/ Developers must add rewards above level 100 and after devotion points, that's the way to avoid deranking, seen people " loyal " to the game.

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

Btw i've already reached level 100 and i waiting new rewards. If devotion's point works like prestige it's kinda boring.