STREET MEG AND SCIENCE FAIR CLAUDETTE DLC

Options

Will there be any new DLC key giveaway soon? Cause' It's hella expensive on ebay or elsewhere and I kinda want those street Meg and science fair Claudette costumes, they're pretty good!

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

There hasn't been one for a good while, I dont see anything in the future happening either as nothing regarding cosmetics like these have been mentioned after the introduction of the shop..

• Rothul
    Rothul Member Posts: 72
    Options

I'm really sad because honestly those are some of the best cosmetics on claudette and Meg IMO. Also 100$ on ebay but without money is hard to pay you know

• Rothul
    Options

A code is the only thing I could ask for, even tho you have to be extremely lucky (which i'm not)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

No because for some reason people insist on having exclusive skins.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    Didn’t you comment this exact statement on a JenDenise video?
  • Rothul
    Options

The_Crusader I don't want it cause it's exclusive, I want it cause it's good looking lol. This is like the only exclusive I actually care about

• Rothul
    Options

Watery Hum I don't watch jen Denise sorry

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    Fog Whispers tend to do some code giveaways, other than that- the title is pretty obvious. Exclusives.
  • Rothul
    Options

Yeah IK. But there used to be alot of giveaways but that was like 2 years ago or so, just wondering if there is gonna be any more giveaway soon, that's all. Like I said, I think that those cosmetics are good but not worth 100$+ I would buy that at like max 50$ because it basically is just a recolor but that's what makes it nice

• Rothul
    Options

Thanks for letting me know anyway

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Rothul said:

The_Crusader I don't want it cause it's exclusive, I want it cause it's good looking lol. This is like the only exclusive I actually care about

And this is why I'm against the idea of exclusive skins.

People want them but can't have them because....reasons. Plus its money left on the table.
  • Rothul
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    Rothul said:

And this is why I'm against the idea of exclusive skins.

People want them but can't have them because....reasons. Plus its money left on the table.

That's what I'm thinking too...