I personally don't care about perk changes that much, but I do care...

about a game that has no hackers/cheats.

I might be asking too much but this is getting out of hands. I am personally tired of spamming my Nvidia Shadowplay with dozen of videos of flying speedhackers, instantly repairing generator guys, one shotting killers flying around the map and so many other examples, that I feel like I am on my 2nd unpayed job catching bad dudes arounds and reporting them. The ingame report doesn't work because you need a prove that someone if hacking, but yet again - you send reports even with video files - you get one person banned yet you face 5 more the next several matches, and it doesn't even help if you are low rank/low MMR or high skill/high MMR. It's on every level of this game.

Like I've faced this "person" (I don't even wanna call them human after that) in a match, I decided to leave. I've recorded and currently sending a support ticket with no nicknames hidden (I hid it here because of forum rules about no witchhunting/naming/shaming). What do you think was next? The next match right after this one I've played had another survivor doing similar thing (but another nickname), and the 3rd match I faced Myers simply making -4 withing the first 30 seconds of the match with hooks instantly consuming you without even a chance to escape from it.

Like, honestly, I don't care about perks/addons/items that much, but facing 3-5 hackers per your 3 hour gaming session every 2 days is a big NO. It's a huge NO. And developers don't mention anything about anticheat changes/upgrades in any of their Dev Notes. I don't think it's hard to add different ingame limitations, like if an anticheat understands that a generator was powered up without even 1 second of progressing it on some abysmall impossible speeds, it should automatically end the match in a tie, ban the hacker and that's it. I do understand that anticheat isn't perfect, some things can be avoided, but seriously, it's been like that for months already, and nothing is being done about it.

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

The problem is that some of these hacks can imbue other players with their hacks. So the new meta would be getting innocent players banned which is even worse than it is now.

• Jurasaurz
    Jurasaurz Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2022

But ignoring that there are like a lot of hackers running around (and by a lot I am really talking about a lot of them) and reporting every single time via support ticket is like a joke right now. And only Mother Entity knows how many hidden hackers are in active maches.

• Jurasaurz
    Jurasaurz Member Posts: 22

So, are we ever going to get any message from at least a Community Manager about how and when they are going to fix and create a real anti-cheat?