Is survivor still playable anymore now?

Options
Seki
Seki Member Posts: 16

So with all recent updates, we have the following changes :

Killer pig head perk greatly buffed and can easily make waste of medkits if a ongoing healing is interrupted;

DS disables even if someone try self-healing, making this perk become very situational, merely useful against tunneling;

Self-heal greatly nerfed to promote boons, which wastes extra time to do totems;

DH changed and very impractical to use;

BT buffed, but only encouraging risky hook saves which actually leads to faster killer kills;

Killers now have Hook Goes The Weasel which additionally slows down already 90s slow gen repairing;

Overcharge now greatly regress ongoing gen repair especially paired with Pop Goes The Weasel;

In the past few days, I grinded from ash to irisdescent on my killer with Doctor and Nurse with nearly no difficulty, since survivors rarely have counter-play except for gen rushing, and the latter is easy to break once you kill fast enough and know how to control your gens; on the contrary, I have rarely escaped the door when playing survivors since it has been dramastically more difficulty than half a year before when I quitted the game. Any suggestions on how to play survivor now (except swf) or you also think the game is fu*ked and poorly balanced now?

p.s. : in the past you needed to queue up and wait to play survivor while playing killer was always instant match, and now the situation is reversed, killer needs to queue up while survivor instant match

Comments