Most "toxic" killer builds

Options
SpEz
SpEz Member Posts: 73

Want to get back into killer again but would love to use a toxic playstyle as build any suggestions?

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Rancor on sadako, just follow the obsession all game, run nemesis for a multikill

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

Trying playing Plague and literally be toxic by getting people sick

• MaxIsBased
    MaxIsBased Member Posts: 52
    Options

Play perkless freddy. Literally most toxic build i have seen in my entire life. My wife and children have quite literally died due to this build. i am still mentally recovering and in therapy from the feddy incident of 27.7.2022.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,954
    Options

Half of them already de-pip because they apparently run into a camper every second game, now they also de-pip because the killer is so bad. The essence of toxicity.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    Options

Perkless Freddy is a threat.

I used this build against a SWF team, once.

They were never seen again.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

The most “toxic” build I can think of that I actually sometimes run is the Annoying Skill Check Doctor

• Unnerving Presence - Significantly shrink skill check zones in your terror radius and makes them happen more often
    • Overcharge - Kick a gen and then the survivors need to get a relatively tough skill check to avoid an explosion. It does stack with Unnerving Presence and makes that skill check about the size of a Great skill check (which even decent players can miss)
    • Hex: Huntress Lullaby - Shorter and eventually no sound cues before skill checks
    • Distressing - Larger terror radius

If you want an even larger terror radius you can also throw in two Calm add-ons and then just use your Static Blast sparingly to keep that area really massive.

So the reason I claim this is annoying is obvious - nobody likes doing skill checks, and this makes them happen more often with smaller boxes and sometimes needed Great skill check type hits. Plus because of how Madness works the checks also appear at random spots on the screen and go in random directions. Survivors who are really good with skill checks can handle it but still probably find it irritating, and survivors who sometimes miss skill checks or have to focus on them more to do them consistently can get hammered kind of hard by this. It’s not even that this build is all that effective against really good play players, but it definitely is something that I think makes some people just get frustrated by.

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913
    Options

I got you, fam.

Someone called that top Doctor build "evil" in endgame chat last night (but they seemed to have enjoyed the match - I love talking #########, but I love it even more when I give survivors a challenge and they enjoy themselves).

Second Doctor build works even better with a Gideon's map offering.

I don't have the addons for it rn, but Cenobite with Lethal/Hoarder/Franklin's/any slowdown or aura perk + the iri that makes his box invisible outside of 20m + the addons that decreases the chainhunt cooldown is great if you can predict where the box is going to spawn. Instant DCs at the beginning of the game sometimes.

I think Otz recently made a video with Trapper with an RPD offering and some endgame perks that looked about as fair as AFK Pig before its nerf; you should check that out.

Have fun!

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,105
    Options

No such thing as a toxic build or perks. Your behavior is what matters when it comes to toxicity.