Behaviour Doesn't Care

I recently placed a ticket with Behaviour about the highway robbery this most recent patch has committed against my prestige. I've calculated an estimated 200 million bps worth of prestige that has practically vanished from my account at the new "prestige conversion system". Having numerous perks I once had unlocked now completely locked (even at yellow). I placed this ticket with support at the very start of the most recent major update, and have received almost ZERO response other then.. "we'll look into it". It's become quite apparent that Behaviour simply doesn't care that they have robbed me of roughly 5-20,000 matches worth of bps with this new system. I have since basically QUIT playing the game all together... This is not a single person case either as have many of my friends who also play with me... Behaviour Has made it VERY apparent that they only care about their "fog streamers, cosmetics, introduction of sexualities, dating games etc." and has given long time players with 3,000+ hours a very cold shoulder.. To put it simply BEHAVIOUR DOESN'T CARE..

With the vast majority of players down right quitting this game you would think they would.. But, let's be honest....

Do you Think they care at all? because, I sure don't....

Comments

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

Sorry to hear this - hope they resolve your issue soon. But your comment about “vast majority of players downright quitting this game” is not backed up by the available data at all.

• Sparks741420
    Sparks741420 Member Posts: 134

is that your way of saying they don't care? because it sure sounds like you're in agreement. As far as my community of friends.. almost 90% of the ppl I play with as survivor have quit.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

So 90% of people you know? Which is probably what? Like 10? Yeah see, that's quite a far ways away from like 50,000 people

• Sparks741420

1 thing I know forsure is that killer lobbies are long long.. survivor lobbies are instant.. soo much so they even tried to implement a reward to play survivor role as an incentive... soo i'm sure a vast majority of survivors are quitting....

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

with all the cheaters, the high pingers, the lagswitch users, the broken killer/addons/perks/challanges/prestige change, the unclear roadmap and the contunious inbalance its clear that BEHAVIOUR only puts his effort into cosmetics because thats where the money is.

they forget that when the game gets unfun, the gamer will snowball away.

but hey, here is another charm.

• Sparks741420

yeah absolutely I've literally been robbed with this update and Got nothing but a few "red player" icons on my P3's.. its a total slap in the face

• boogerboy123
    boogerboy123 Member Posts: 119

my q times are the same, short survivor at daytime and short killer at night

• Sparks741420

well that depends on which servers/where youre located etc. For me the killer ques are agonizingly long and survivors are instant at all times of the day except like 5 am which both are long

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

Im having way more fun since patch, playing more survivor than ever because of the shorter queue times, and having a blast playing both roles.

Give them some time they are probably backlogged tryng to get the bugs fixed (Clown and the incentive system spring to mind), and then they'll probably be able to get it fixed.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,221
    edited July 2022

You've explained this before, and I've explained how you're wrong.

You leveled everyone up to 40 to unlock their teachables. You didn't prestige anyone, and after the patch none of your characters are prestiged, thus they haven't automatically unlocked their perks on other characters.

You haven't lost your teachables. They will still show up in the bloodwebs of your characters. You are in exactly the same position you were in before the patch, nothing has been lost.

You can carry on levelling up your main to get all the perks via their bloodweb, or you can invest the extra 10 levels per character to prestige them and unlock those perks automatically instead.

You haven't lost anything, you simply refuse to understand how this works.

Your loss.

• Sparks741420

my million of bps and prestige are wiped gone... it's been almost 2 weeks. I don't expect anything but a big giant nothing... slapped in my face... I could care less about que times.. I want the 3000 hours I put into this game to be honored.. or i'm out

• Sparks741420

No I completely understand what i've lost. You keep telling me what I "didn't lose" but are you looking at my account? Do you see what I see? no you only assume I didn't "lose anything" when i've been completely and utterly robbed.. So stop telling me I haven't because I really dont need to have another moderator "warn me" for calling you insane... I know for a fact... I've been utterly RIPPED OFF.. don't push it by saying I haven't because I know I have and its really disrespectful to harasss me and tell me that "I don't understand" or "i'm entitled" because I know for a fact I've been completely robbed and Behaviour doesn't care.

• Seraphor
    edited July 2022

All you're looking at is the perk icons on each characters page. Which is evident by the fact that you're talking about them 'being locked'. These are not your teachables, these are your prestige unlocks. You still have your teachables.

Show me your bloodwebs.

Show me how they have no perks on them.

Show me your maths.

Show me what you've lost.

Prove me wrong.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

Well then just be out and stop saying it on every thread, there are bugs to fix that affect the whole player base, while your situation affects you, its pretty selfish to put yourself above everyone else, and to have such an entitled attitude about it.

As a person who has worked in customer service if you used the tone i see in your forumn posts, when filing your ticket with support, you definitely would have ended up at the bottom of my work pile.

Just food for thought, have a nice weekend.

• Sparks741420

explain to me how a P1 feng now has zero prestige? can you? no.. you talk about the crap perks I unlocked the web but not the fact that all of Fengs perks are now locked for other characters at even yellow lvl.. I have lost millions of Bps worth of prestige.. there's nothing to explain other then behaviour doesn't care.. because they are too focused on putting sexuality and dating into the game that they clearly don't care about players who've been robbed because their prestige system automatically signed everyone up to have to grind out thousands more matches.. and who cares if some of us got all our crap vaporized.

• Seraphor

You never said you had a prestiged character rolled back. You only ranted about your teachables last time.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,479

They do actually look into it

Back in 2017 I had my progress reset (I was new at the time) and within a week they sent me over 15 million BP (Doesnt sound like much but all I had was a level 40 meg, claud, p1 lvl 3 Bill, and level 40 Hag.)

Youll either get some BP in compensation, or your progress back

• Sparks741420

right now it's well over 200 million bps worth... soo shroompy I hope to God you're right cuz right now its been almost two weeks... and i've gotten nothing and I don't expect it.. i'm at the point where i'm just gunna flat out quit this broken game

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

damn bro and they took away your iron will too

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,479

I know people as well who've had WAY more progress lost than me, and they got compensated well over 100 mil.

Now this was back when your save file was saved locally, Im not sure how they handle it nowadays

• Sparks741420

trust me I wouldn't be on this thread if Behaviour actually cared about their players...

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

No whine thread is complete without dusting off the old "slap in the face" chestnut. It's like the free square on the Bingo card.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

No way! BHVR released legacy loss part two?

• CryptoMiner
    CryptoMiner Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2022

"Shut up and buy the new skins, bro!"

-Behavior, probably.

• Sparks741420

seriously its nearly 200 mill thats no joke of a loss.. been over 2 weeks still no response

• Sparks741420

yet another day with ZERO response from Behaviour... proving further more... Behaviour Doesn't care..

• Sparks741420

Just hoping in to announce that Behaviour STILL doesn't care!! but hey the dating sim got dropped soo at least they've proven they only care about themselves and making a profit... WHO CARES if some of us are STILL sitting here completely robbed and cheated with zero response!

• IH8ThePatch
    IH8ThePatch Member Posts: 9

Yep. Killer queues are LONG, survivor ones are instant.

DEVS will care when survivors bail (no one to kill, rip off and make profits from).

Let's not forget, 80% of payers need to play as survivors, as it is 4 v 1 after all)

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

If you had perks at level 3 in some of your character inventories and they are gone you might want to post this under the Bugs section since that’s obviously not supposed to happen. Nothing should have been removed from your inventory at all.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732
    edited August 2022

Read the posts on this forum and then imagine what reading this communities complaints would be like for 8 hours per day. Little kids, broken English, pointless jargon, weiner measuring contests, political undertones... it would be absolutely awful. I wouldn't care, either. Would you care?

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064
    edited August 2022

Just to ask the obvious question, did you unlock the perks as teachables without ever Prestiging? Alternatively, do those "locked" perks not show up in bloodwebs when leveling? Or in the loadouts of characters who didn't have them previously?

Because you said "numerous perks [you] once had unlocked now completely locked", and this is actually normal for a character that was never prestiged and wasn't leveled enough to auto prestige upon conversion, but if you leveled then enough to unlock them as teachables they should be present in characters, at least in yellow if they didn't already have them higher.

A common mistake I've seen people make is not realizing the what you've previously unlocked stays unlocked. So any characters you leveled solely for teachable unlocking should still have teachables unlocked and added to everyones' inventories.

• MaxIsBased
    MaxIsBased Member Posts: 52

Imagine missing the most important announcement related to the game and then complaining that you lost your perks after not prestiging anyone.

Also nice estimate of 5-20k matches lmao.

GG re.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    edited August 2022

was almost kind of on your side til you started moaning about "introduction of sexualities". get bent lol

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

If the vast majority of people were quitting, then killer queue times would be much longer. Killer queue times are already much longer if we had 50/50 player distribution.

Survivor is in a rough spot, they need help against camping and tunneling, and there are definitely people who have stopped playing survivor. But the vast majority is such an exaggeration. Killer qeue times would be like 40+ minute queue times if that were the case. You can also go check the steam charts to see that there is no good indication of the vast majority of players leaving the game.

The devs need to get as much constructive feedback as possible, so they see how much of a problem camping and tunneling is. But your kind of feedback isn't really helping your case i believe.

• EternalSinOfCain
    EternalSinOfCain Member Posts: 132

The implemented a incentive to play whichever role was in demand. Survivor was "in demand" all the time, even when there were more survivors than Killers, cause the system was bugged. They took the system away till they could fix it. Stop spreading false information to make it look like Survivors have it SO rough.