What's Your Main Main?

2»

Comments

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I play on switch mostly

I main dwight and david for survivors

For killer I'd say clown and hag. Use to be legion but I've taken a long break from them.

• StickyB
    StickyB Member Posts: 96

Doc, he is one of the (if not the only) killers that can make use of terror radius perks. Just wish Huntress Lullaby didn't get cleansed 2 mins into a match :/

He's still incredibly fun though and wish more people would give my lil psychopath some love

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Leatherface - very underrated Killer with amazing potential.

Ace - toxic Survivor with smile on his face everytime

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450
  • lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150

Survivor: don't really have a main, I have pre-made builds on most survivors which I switch often, but I started playing Jake when I first started and he was always my fav out of the original 4. Love Cheryl, Feng, Felix and Dwight too

Killer: clown, ghostface, bubba, I switch them often when I play so again, don't really have a 'main'

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Dunno if you know but you can go to settings and implement a new wiggle system that doesn’t involve the joycon but instead a consistent button press. It mimics how we do skill checks.

I currently main Cenobite, I don’t have a survivor main anymore. It use to be Feng, but only cause she had perks, now everyone does so…

• SPADESinst
    SPADESinst Member Posts: 84

I play completely on steam.

For killer, I am a pig main. Somehow, her playstyle just fits me the best, I actually find her so fun to play. Second to pig would be ghost face.

As for survivor, its hard to say but I would say Nea since I remember most of my clips being on her.

• brodyman1219
    brodyman1219 Member Posts: 28

Valid Leon and Jills perks are groundbreaking even for the lore it gives the ability to in a way fight back to the killers without a flashlight

• brodyman1219
    brodyman1219 Member Posts: 28

Honestly if I had any killer main I would like it to be Freddy or maybe even doctor but if I looked at time played I have probably played myers, nemesis or hag I think when I get them I would main wesker legion or artist, but usually I just play the killer I just bought like I've been playing alot of pig bcuz I just got her but I easily main all resident evil character because of the awesome perks and great adaptation from the source material.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2022

Ace and Billy, not sure why, felt like they kind of picked me lol

I play on PC

• Parallax
    Parallax Member Posts: 273

For survivor I main Jake, and on killer I main Blight (the only slowdown I run is surge I'm cool), but I hop between Demo and Wraith too.

• FrostyEyesSusie
    FrostyEyesSusie Member Posts: 421

Feng. Not that I like her particularly, mind you, it's just that she had the most newbie friendly perks (lithe is good and easy to use, alert is one of the best information perks out there and technician is cool for when you're not good at skillchecks yet) and then I stuck with her because she was the one I had invested the most bloodpoints on.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Ha

I mean it is the middle of summer and I live in California sooo😌

• Brix
    Brix Member Posts: 129

I play killer 90% of the time (PC Player) with 600h in 2019 coming back in 2021 and now have 1,2K hours. The time i play Survivor is only for tomes. In terms of mains i am still not very sure what i want to play long term.

But i recently had a ton of fun with Nurse.

I use Nurse with BBQ,Lethal,Im all ears and Shadowborn with Nit comb to make my lunges shorter and recharge addon.

It feels very rewarding when i hit ppl knowing i have to be right on them to actually hit them.

Otherwise Demo is always fun but maybe Wesker will have what i would love to play long term killer wise.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,640

Survivor, Jake Park.

I don't main a specific killer because i get bored of playing any killer after a couple of matches. I play most killers but there's a handful killers that i don't like to play at all, those being Hillbilly, Trickster, Sadako.

I play Killer 60% of the time and survivor 40% of the time, probably.

I play on PC Steam but i also have the Nintendo Switch version for whenever it gets cross-progression.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

I have a super hard time picking between Yunjin, & Jane.

Yunjin is for when I’m feeling… bold, weirdly. Like after I do my skincare & stuff, playing Yunjin & or Jane really… oddly, adds to the feeling of being put together, because the survivors are too. Plus, who doesn’t love to be a stone cold producer-survivor? That’s sick.

Jane is the survivor I found whenI was first picking up the game after a year break (I’d been playing since 2017 till that point), & mained her since.

I wish their personalities were highlighted in game versus their text lore. I’d love to hear clashing between survivors, or just small dumb conversations or moments… something. Because I am a firm believer that survivors need some individualization.

To spice it up, I’d add that I would love to go & play Claudette, because I love her lore & personality.

Among other reasons, of course— mainly her lore writing being somewhat relatable to me, so I just… kinda get it? You know.

Those are my thoughts!

Yunjin, Jane, & hopefully Claudette. Oh, & Ada of course.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

Her since release.

And when I need to do challenges or feel masochistic, Jill. But recently Meg.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143

I have equal fun with both roles and play on pc. My surv main is Meg. For killer, i play every killer regularily, but my main is pinhead

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911

I play something like 8 to 1 killer games to survivor games. I enjoy both roles equally, but killer is much more active and engaging. Plus it's nice to be 100% of your own team.

I main Deathslinger, my yee-haw echoes deeply into the night. Over a decade of playing shooter games makes him very comfortable to play for me.

My main survivor is Ace, because he reminds me of my uncle lmao

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

In these days, I main Steve as Survivor. Gotta keep Stranger Things alive, though it'll likely return. In swf, we sometimes play as Jonathan, Nancy and Steve. (God I can't wait for Robin, Eddie and even more characters)

As Killer, I stopped "maining" anyone as it always turns out that I have phases where I enjoy certain Killers more until I don't and then switch to another. So I am more of an all-rounder regarding Killer now.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949
  • AverageKateMain

I main Jane over Kate because Jane's top tier. I don't want to hear it. And my killer main is Spirit. Simple, effective, counterplay viable, and brown add-ons are serviceable

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 567
    edited August 2022

Use to be a pretty even split 50 / 50 survivor / killer player these days more 75 / 25 survivor.

I play all survivors in rotation using only their perks most of the time (yes everyone hates my no mither david!) But Meg will always be my main forever & always no release will ever take that from her (well okay scream queens chapter & Emma roberts but its not going to happen & certainly nobody else)

On the killer side have a core group of favourites Trapper, Oni, Doctor, Clown. Bubba, Myers & quite like trickster these days the orginal Freddy was in too but after they completely changed him never again!

Trapper (krampus skin) is my main though even though oni is my favorite killer. Only killer that can (I expect will) knock Trapper off top spot is Chucky's eventual arrival, don't care how strong or weak he is probably only Chucky could get me remotely clode to 50% killer player again these days

Play exclusively on xbox series x since its relesse (over 1,000 hours) before that ps4 (can't remember exsctly but well over 3,000 hours maybe over 4,000)

Also own it on switch, & steam but never put much hours into either (few hundred each)

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

She needs some ruby slippers to go with it.

And about 20 more glamours outfits that I can mix and match.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571

I main Steve I guess, as far as survivor. I like Nea, too.

Killer I don't really have a main, but lately I've been playing a lot of Sadako/Billy/Pinhead.

Usually though I just play whatever character my gut feeling tells me to on either side.

Also I play PC (Steam) exclusively.

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,004
    edited August 2022

Can't go past my DemoDog!

• AverageKateMain

I honestly kinda want the gold dress too just for the glamor

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I hop on xbox and play a few games as Ash. When the mood hits me I'll switch over and play some Ghostface.

• jajapinkpeach
    jajapinkpeach Member Posts: 46

Thank you so much, I thought I didn't had it and finally found it in beta, that will change my life !! My joycon broke again yesterday, so it is very welcome to have the new wiggling system