Best way to grind (Bloodpoints) right now?

Options
JackOfTrades
JackOfTrades Member Posts: 442
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I'm asking you guys because of the current Bloodrush and want to make the most out of it (as Incentives aren't in-game yet).

Any advice helps,

Thanks!

Comments

• Basement_Bubba420
    Basement_Bubba420 Member Posts: 397
    Options

ask bhvr to add bloodpoint mtx and get a job

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Best way is to find other 3 people with stacked cakes and play 4 cake games with them.

Or some good BP earning killer like doctor or blight but the queues are horrible

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

Tony hawks pro skater 1 & 2.

You can grind into a manual, then into a wall plant, pivot into another manual, into another grind. Rinse and repeat for Max grindage

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

Use flans, play good. If you play killer and see 2+ survivors using flans too, go for either 8 hooks and no kills, or try to at least hook everyone before the killing starts. This way you will sometimes prolong the game enough that you might max out more then one category.

Take one character after the next to P3, no detours. Start with the ones having your most used perks and eventually all characters will have thise perks unlocked. Once you got your basic loadouts unlocked for everyone you can somewhat relax but I still think that going for one after another is the best method.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

Play survivor (preferably with 3 other people and everyone brings 100%+ BP offerings).

Run Prove Thyself to max out objective category, We'll Make It to max out altruism category, Deliverance to have a little extra survival and if you aren't good at running the killer bring COH, booning gives quite a nice amount of Boldness.

• EternalSinOfCain
    EternalSinOfCain Member Posts: 132
    Options

Quick Question : I'm iridescent Survivor and Gold Killer. When the reset happens when I get the BP reward for the reset, can I pass the cap?

I'm saving up for Wesker release, and have 1 Million BP saved up. If I save up 2 Million BP, then the rank reset happens, will the BP i'm rewarded be allowed to surpass the 2 Million cap. I have Iridescent 1 Survivor, working to see if I can get Iridescent 1 Killer so if that does happen, i'll have 4 Million BP for Wesker.