Nurse need rework/nerf ?

I'm a survivor player since 2019 (rarely play as a killer and never using nurse). After the mid-chapter update, i tried to increase the rank killer and the first killer i used was nurse, and yes i've never use her before. Im trying to learn to use her, using an add-on where to see where we blink (plaid flannel) and i got a very surprising result, after playing her for 3-4 days, i got rank 1 iris. (only use nurse, without using other killers)

Here i want to give an opinion that i really agree with doing nerf/rework for nurse. As you can see, i've only played her for 4 days and made it to rank 1 iris easily just using her. New nurse player like me can adapt easily, can be judged she is a very overpower killer.

It's very easy for me because nurse ignores the game mechanics of DBD, such as pallets and others. With some perks that can help the killer to reveal a survivor aura, it makes nurse very overpowered.

and below is a photo where i got rank 1 iris using nurse, i still use the Plaid flannel add on because i'm still learning.

note: i've never reached rank 1 iris before, it's the first time.

Comments