My Take On Nurse

Options
Mekochi
Mekochi Member Posts: 942

Nurse isn't that bad. There I said it, now lower your pitchforks while I go into reasoning.

To keep this short and sweet, I have no issue with the teleporting killer personally base-kit wise. She's fun to play against and offers engaging gameplay other than "hold w and run in straight line" she's a killer you have to learn to mindgame, and personally, I find that really cool.

Nurse is about making predictions, if you're right, it's rewarding, if you're wrong, you're punished by losing chase with a survivor when losing LOS as well as valuable time.

It's her range add-ons I have an issue with. Those who play Nurse understand how challenging it was to try and learn her due to having to know map layouts and making predictions on the survivors movements. Console Nurses especially get my praise due to the lower optimization on console causing lag spikes randomly just from using her power, and props to them for pushing through.

TL;DR - Nurse isn't terrible to play against, her range add-ons are the issue. Re-visit the Nurse's add-ons and work on those, her basekit is fine

Comments