Do you like Wesker?

Options
DerZuntor
DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
edited August 2022 in Polls

Been playing Wesker since hours! I love him already.

What's your opinion of him, do you like him, do you find him fun?

Do you like Wesker? 52 votes

Yes
80%
GibberishSeiko300MiriamGbrokedownpalaceAztreonam78SacrilegeGGMysteriosomusstang62MrPenguinMattie_MayhemOGScary_Punk_GhostaeonskulTatariuElcopolloCluelessWampiritaDerZuntorOctoCatxtr4meFobbo 42 votes
No
7%
F60_31GlamourousLeviathanQwQwTonyDesfo 4 votes
Mixed
11%
WalterBlackVolantConch1719LittilAvindarrvzrvzrvzTeslaboiK139K05 6 votes

Comments

• TonyDesfo
    TonyDesfo Member Posts: 5
    Options
    No

Wesker in DbD? I haven,t seen him lol

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Yes

He is a killer with potential, and he is not meant for beginners. I think some hours with Blight and Demo are needed to have a good start with him. Also, the fact that he speaks gives him personality.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Yes

You can only play as him on the Beta version, which to do that you need to be a Steam player.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Yes

I honestly thought Wesker should come in, because it ain't Resident Evil without him. I would've been fine with just a cosplay outfit for Felix with a glowing effect. I think his powers pretty cool; I like the idea of throwing Survivors around. And although he's not actually voiced by HIM, the guy currently voicing him is pretty spot on, so I think they gave him a decent adaptation. You might get broke if they keep making more of these RE chapters... xD Also, they did good with the map redesign.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options
    Yes

He has a lot of potential.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 764
    Options
    Yes

Unironically my favourite video-game villain, who happened to get into my most-played game with a pretty fun power and a lot of potential.

Of course I like him! :)