How does reactive healing work?

Options

does it only work if I'm healed a little already? or do can it work even if i haven't been healed at all? if not, this perk is pretty bad

Comments

• TheKissKing
    TheKissKing Member Posts: 59
    Options

it works as long as you are injured and unbroken

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 734
    edited August 2022
    Options

They should change it so it gives you 35% healing progress straight up, and maybe add a short cooldown. Still niche but will be a lot better than its current version.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

I assume you can just be injured and it heals you. unfortunately its only 35 of ur current healing so you cant get fully healed by it

so I think its a really bad perk. about the same as Solidarity but at least with solidarity you can get fully healed quite easily

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

I don't think it's really that bad at all. Especially with healing being as fast and strong as it is already, being healed by a large chunk instantly isn't horrible.

Having it give just 35% instantly, or God forbid fully healing you instantly, would simply be too strong and would make it a must have in every build in every match. And since they just go changed a bunch of perks like that, I imagine they don't want more perks like that.

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,353
    Options

I wouldn’t describe current healing as fast or strong. It has certainly been nerfed.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,904
    Options

Resurgence would be the better option imo. Instant 50% heal after you're unhooked.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

I'd rather be healed 1 charge every 3.5 seconds reactively over time. Like a self-care but longer. With this, it'll heal you retroactively over time for a total of 56 seconds if you don't heal yourself, someone heals you or you are not broken nor affected by heal slowdown perks. THAT would be a helluva perk!