The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Madness in the mist

SH1FTY423
SH1FTY423 Member Posts: 85
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
How crazy is it when you have PC players telling console players to stop whining over the update I thought that this community was supposed to be for the dead by daylight Community as a whole I just don't understand why PC players feel so entitled to talk trash to console players but what do I know I'm just an xboxer.I am kind of curious to see if there are any console players that end up winning anything in this raffle. I'm registered on Xbox but it is what it is.I just think it's trash that console players are treated like second-class citizens By The Pc players in these forms.We are All Fog Walkers Trapped by the Entity. Pc and Console players alike...Act like it. But these are just one Players opinion. 
Post edited by SH1FTY423 on

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    ... get a pc and this wont be a problem.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:
    What's hilarious is if console players got the update and pc players had to wait this long they would be just as angry as we are.

It’s already happened. Xbox got pig A SINGLE DAY EARLY. PS4 was dissapointed, and PC threw the biggest most pathetic temper tantrum in all of history. Just a single day of delay and they were more immature and pissed off than console RIGHT NOW.

Truth right here. PC players lost thier god damn minds about it. I don’t mind waiting, (PS4 player here), but I hate hypocrites. 
  • Lowbei
    you console users will survive somehow
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited June 2018
    Maybe if the console players had a better argument as to why the PC release should have been HELD BACK other than, "Waaaaah! Not fair!"....
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Maybe if the console players had a better argument as to why the PC release should have been HELD BACK other than, "Waaaaah! Not fair!"....
    How about the Auric Cell price conversion debacle? The bundling bug (where Survivors would load in, and be unable to move), the disconnect issues? It should have been held back and given another PTB. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I play on Mac

• Lowbei

I play on Mac

ew
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    How about the Auric Cell price conversion debacle? The bundling bug (where Survivors would load in, and be unable to move), the disconnect issues? It should have been held back and given another PTB. 
    Never heard of the bundling bug, DCs have been happening for ages, and math has nothing to do with this patch.

If your best argument is "the patch is buggy" then we should still be waiting of the Alpha launch of this game.
  • Lowbei
    pc is the primary system here. your box thing is 3rd party to pc.

im enjoying the patch and glad that i have a pc and not some 3rd party box thing to play my games.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Pc users have had to wait for releases and updates all the time when something comes out on console 1st. What's making us laugh is you're blaming the wrong group, it's MS and Sony's newer tougher standards that's to blame.

Well that and EA's greed on purchasing stuff along with Facebooks greed which caused the EU and others to go after them for taxes and such. So now everyone's having to adjust to the news rules and regulations and so on.

• Lowbei
    powerbats said:

Pc users have had to wait for releases and updates all the time when something comes out on console 1st. What's making us laugh is you're blaming the wrong group, it's MS and Sony's newer tougher standards that's to blame.

Well that and EA's greed on purchasing stuff along with Facebooks greed which caused the EU and others to go after them for taxes and such. So now everyone's having to adjust to the news rules and regulations and so on.

dude you have GOT to stop making me agree with you.
  • powerbats

@Lowbei said:
    powerbats said:

dude you have GOT to stop making me agree with you.

I know it's disgraceful right?

• Uberfish
    Uberfish Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2018

Nintendo is better than Sega!!! Anyone who disagrees is a noob!!!

Wait, I think I'm 20 years too late for this. Some things never change...

• Lowbei
    Uberfish said:

but dude, sega has blast processing, its so fast.

look at sonic. nintendo couldnt do that.
  • Uberfish
    Uberfish Member Posts: 19

@Lowbei said:
    Uberfish said:

You mean, Nintendon't? ;)

• Lowbei
    Uberfish said:

@Lowbei said:
    Uberfish said:

You mean, Nintendon't? ;)

How dare you!
  • powerbats

The original Sonic was great then they went and destroyed it with the following ones.

• Lowbei
    powerbats said:

The original Sonic was great then they went and destroyed it with the following ones.

nowadays sonic is disgusting
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    SH1FTY423 said:
    How crazy is it when you have PC players telling console players to stop whining over the update I thought that this community was supposed to be for the dead by daylight Community as a whole I just don't understand why PC players feel so entitled to talk trash to console players but what do I know I'm just an xboxer.I am kind of curious to see if there are any console players that end up winning anything in this raffle. I'm registered on Xbox but it is what it is.I just think it's trash that console players are treated like second-class citizens By The Pc players in these forms.We are All Fog Walkers Trapped by the Entity. Pc and Console players alike...Act like it. But these are just one Players opinion. 

"who are these people and why do you care?" is a question a friend of mine would ask me in such circumstances.  i would figure out the answer to such a question for myself.  i would suggest starting at the reddit forums for such answers.  i assure you, an altered attitude awaits.
  • Fjielsonson
    Fjielsonson Member Posts: 26

@SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:

What's hilarious is if console players got the update and pc players had to wait this long they would be just as angry as we are.

It’s already happened. Xbox got pig A SINGLE DAY EARLY. PS4 was dissapointed, and PC threw the biggest most pathetic temper tantrum in all of history. Just a single day of delay and they were more immature and pissed off than console RIGHT NOW.

Truth right here. PC players lost thier god damn minds about it. I don’t mind waiting, (PS4 player here), but I hate hypocrites. 

I think they were just mad bout the fact, the devs hold the update back on purpose even when it was ready to release. Like your mum got a cake for you and your friend, not giving you the cake, waiting for your friend, then giving one piece to him and telling you, you have to wait (without reason).

would make everyone little bit mad, if someone can do something good for you (without any effort!) but not doing it.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2018

@Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:

The reason PC players flipped their ######### so rapidly was simply because the PC update for 1.9.0 was already ready to go 1-2 weeks prior, but held back on purpose to wait on the console release. That XBOX then suddenly got it more than a day early was a bit of a ######### you to PC players, even though it wasn't the devs' fault.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    I'm a console player, and I have no idea why anyone bitches on here about anything  :| I just get on with enjoying the game
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Amanda55 said:

That happened, MS accidently released Ms. Piggy a day early and the PC players threw such a massive tantrum i saw fish drown in their tears.

That was the day they lost their high ground.

Yeah the problem there was THEY HELD BACK THE PC version to coincide with the console release. And ended up mucking that up. Where as if there weren't screwing with the pc release time to match the darn consoles then there wouldn't have been an issue.

Again PC's were fine and dandy and the consoles caused an issue. I say they just release PC version when its ready and the console people can just wait. They are the ones who's process is long and drawn out, why should the PC version pay that price?

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I'm not sure why you're even making this thread and exacerbating the problem. People like new fun updates, whenever they have to wait, regardless of platform, they feel anxious and irritated. Stop furthering the divide between platforms by continuing to create threads essentially shaming PC players for feeling like you do a while back when you felt like PC players in the same circumstance. No matter who it is or what console they play, it's just being excited for the new update.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

If you call me a PC snobb (even tho I'm not), I'll just call you a console peasant.
    That's just fairness right there tho.

Just sayin'.
    In any case, it sounds like a bait thread more than anything else. Complaining toward a small part of a population while not trying to adress anything won't do anything whatsoever.
    I could create a thread saying "Nea's players are toxic", what would it even change ?

• SH1FTY423
    I never said hold anything back we  Console players are happy there's a PTB it just means when console dose get it it will be a polished version Ijust said I wish they would  Get the show in the road.
  • Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53

Honestly, I don't have anything against PC users save for the ones that go "get a PC". Yes because I have hundreds of dollars just lying around to buy a decent gaming PC. Let me just reach into my magic Mary Poppins bag and pull that wad of cash out. On top of that there are people that prefer console to PC. The "get a pc" people should really step back and think about their comments before they make them. Save for those ones, got nothing against PC users. Everyone has their own preference. I just don't understand why everyone has to hate on each other.

• SH1FTY423
    edited June 2018
    My entention was to show the community that were One community  which is why I apologized for saying PC snobbs. Not all PC gamers are, I have friends on PC. If that term offended you You probably fit that persona. These are just facts.Most ppl can't afford multiple platforms.So they wait their turn in the cycle off awesomeness and middle fingers that is the video  game industry. For scattered delayed or sometimes Early and Exclusive content. The Devs know what they are doing.This isn't just a killer level survivor update there is a lot coming. Market places have to be stable When we do get it.that can take time. There are no better players than any other, No I'm Better than you are,s. Just survivors, Killer's, and the DEAD. So to all Players on all systems respectively thanks for your input. See you in the Fog. 
  • SH1FTY423
    edited June 2018
    Thats True bottom line is the the bottom line Money  The transactions have to be set stable and Fair there taking on 2 more market place conversions  they just got the Pc marketplace adjusted and are compensating. PSN XBOX Marketplace Behavior please help them Get their ######### togather your all losing Money. Cause ya know I'm buying  in.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    SenzuDuck said:

@Jack11803 said:

I've yet to see anyone actually post any threads from reddit about the "temper tantrum" PC players pulled. Because I'm pretty sure it didn't happen. Theres been like 4+ posts every day about how awful BHVR is for not making MS/Sony magically certify the patch.

Wait so because you didn’t find it on reddit you believe it didn’t happen? 
  • SH1FTY423
    edited June 2018
    It don't matter anymore  There just loosing money at this point. ALL of em, they will figure that out real fast
  • ThePloopz
    Update
  • ThePloopz
    SenzuDuck said:

@ThePloopz said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Jack11803 said:

I've yet to see anyone actually post any threads from reddit about the "temper tantrum" PC players pulled. Because I'm pretty sure it didn't happen. Theres been like 4+ posts every day about how awful BHVR is for not making MS/Sony magically certify the patch.

Wait so because you didn’t find it on reddit you believe it didn’t happen? 

No, if there was such an outcry, someone would have had some threads about it that they commented on, wouldn't be that hard to find them, alas - no one has, or will. It's a made up situation so console players feel more comfortable constantly spamming this forum whining about things.

Check steam
  • SH1FTY423
    We'll the BBQ events on hold for us console players. Official Tweet said Servers for Pc are back up But as for Us there still sorting  the "Back Servers" Realy Dedicated servers would fix it But Console players are sitting on there hands at the moment. I Only posted on this thread because of the "Back Server" Tweet
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I'm more concerned why you guys are in such a rush to get broken content.

Here's the thing, PC gets it first, but it often has something that needs to be fixed - something that will be fixed before you all get it.

So we get it sooner, but we're guinea pigs - seems like a fair trade to me.

BTW, nothing but love for my console cousins. To each their own as far as I'm concerned. I tease, but I started on Console before I made the complete switch around the PS2 era.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    If you see it, report it. It's not okay, we don't want people trying to segregate the community like that.

With that said though, you aren't exactly helping with that title, so it'd be great if we could avoid that.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Peanits said:
    If you see it, report it. It's not okay, we don't want people trying to segregate the community like that.

With that said though, you aren't exactly helping with that title, so it'd be great if we could avoid that.

This is old and back during the toxic wait for console to get 2.0..... Ugly times

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@fcc2014 said:

@Peanits said:

This is old and back during the toxic wait for console to get 2.0..... Ugly times

Oops. That's what I get for not checking dates.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    As long as that whole arguement doesn't beging again. That first 45 days of the forum were ugly.