Do you like the game after the patch 6.1.0?

HoopyK1
HoopyK1 Member Posts: 48

Do you enjoy? Are ur games fun?

Do you like the game after the patch 6.1.0? 31 votes

Yes
64%
WeederickGibberishMiriamGdanielbird11F60_31Aztreonam78DimekAetherBytesmusstang62MrPenguinGlamourousLeviathanFobboMarc_go_soloAnother_LegionMainViktor1853ThatOneDemoPlayerSmoePetforcesxni6_VicRatlhead 20 votes
No
35%
OnryosTapeRentalsbrokedownpalaceAven_Fallenbm33darkcloudlinkSlowLorisGuiltiiPSPAurellervzrvzrvzJacobiusWick 11 votes

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,059
    No

Voted for "No". "Yes"/"No" is not really a good choice for this kind of question.

Something like "A lot more than before", "a lot less than before", etc. would be nice.

So I 100% like the game less than before.

• VicRatlhead
    VicRatlhead Member Posts: 75
    Yes

Still like it so, yes.

I think the slower gen speeds encourage face camping so that kind of bugs me. The justification for the killer buff seems to be "well, elite swf teams still wreck killers." And I'm not sure that's the way to balance a game without an easy to use in game voice chat.

Still having fun with it though. I just find the only real way to consistently escape is to hook up in voice with other survivors. If that's the case and that's what the game is balanced around Behavior needs to add in game voice chat.