The Vault Speed build

Resilience + pre-rework Spine Chill allowed for 15% faster vaulting.

Now, how do you feel about this synergy no longer existing in the game?

Comments

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702

It sucks, but resilience is still a top tier perk. Combined with hope at endgame and it’s hard to catch you.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

I ran just resilience anyway so it doesn't make too much a difference to me. Resilience alone is still really good.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I really miss it.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171

I feel pretty 50/50 on it being removed, one of the reasons being that the hitboxes for vaulting didnt match the survivor's model. When you fast vaulted a window, the hitbox would already be at the other side of the window, but the survivor's model is still vaulting the window, which leads to frustration since something that looks like it would hit doesnt actually hit.

I feel like if they fixed the visuals for it (when it was a thing) I would have not had an issue with it as killer. That being said, Im not going to pretend like I didnt run it a lot, it felt really good to use, and was strong in the right hands, even knowing how dumb it looked and responded from the killer's end of things, I felt zero remorse using it whenever I played survivor, let's just say "I shared the BS visuals for using it love" with it.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Oh, I thought this was gonna be about the new vault speed build: the killer one. Superior Anatomy + Bamboozle + Fire Up.