If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rift creators are SO good!

Options

Much love to the people who create the rift! You are awesome!

Thank you for super creative challenges like "Cleanse 20 totems" or "Commune with 15 glyphs", they are so entertaining to do! Please don't stop and next rift do it "50 totems", it would be much more fun! And let them be in a single trial!

Thank you for the Suffer or Slaughter challenge, which is super easy to do as a survivor and never forces me to play as a killer, because it's so easy nowadays to escape from the trial in solo q. I'm doing this challenge for the whole evening not because killers 4k every match, but because it's so fun that I DC every time so I can do this challenge over and over again!

And send best wishes to your colleagues, who developed MMR system, it works so well that despite the fact that I escaped 0 times from the trials today, it keeps giving me killers that 4k again and again, so I can actually git gud!

Thank you DBD team!

Comments