We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Jill's Voice Lines Dubbed Over By Me! (Just for fun)

Hendo
Hendo Member Posts: 94

With Project W swiftly making its way to final release - a lot of new things are being anticipated! Among many things - multiple RE characters are going to have voice lines following the Project W chapter release.

I have been a hardcore Resident Evil fan most of my little nerdy life, and seeing it make its way and evolve in another game I greatly love and adore - you can imagine my excitement.

Hearing all the voices that are to be coming in were an absolute joy to hear and experience in the PTB. Just for fun, I dubbed over Jill's voice lines from a video released by DBD Leaks and placed my own voice over on top. It was mainly to see if I could do an okay Jill Valentine impression and just to be goofy and have fun! Lemme know what yall think if my impression and tell me what you're most looking forward to with the upcoming chapter!

https://youtu.be/ZF-25rdUS1o

Comments