Im starting to change

I...I...usually use 2-3 gen slowdown and 1 aura perk but now...Im starting to use 4 perks becuz I usually find survivors without any aura reading perk.

Comments

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

I have the opposite experience. I stopped playing regression for full aura / lethality.

The new regression meta is boring, kicking gens is boring.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,940

Okay.. cool I guess.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I've been using less slowdown perks. Now that full aura builds are clearly more viable, I've been using more aura perks in particular. Never knew how fun it could be to play Huntress with just a bunch of aura perks. It's really damn strong actually.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

It’s ok, we all go through puberty.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707
  • Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I limit my builds to two regression perks. Generally its a tracking perk, chase perk, regression, and a flex.

Pretty much always built my killers this way for years.

For instance, Deathslinger is Whispers, STBFL, Pain Res, and M&A.

Hillbilly is Discordance, Enduring, Pain Res, and Spirit Fury.

One tracking. One chase. One regression. One flex.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

Those are great builds!

Have you tried Deathslinger with I'm all ears instead of Whispers?

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    edited August 2022

I only run auras on blight and artist now. Currently Blight is LP, BBQ, I'm all ears (I accidentally typed this as "I'm all auras" the first time) and floods of rage, artist is the same with IAE swapped for gearhead

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I slot I’m All Ears as a chase perk 😉

I find I like Im All Ears on shorter 115 killers like Ghostface and Legion. They tend to be able to hide where they are at (the killer) while knowing exactly where the survivor is. Causing unexpected cut offs.

Deathslinger is so tall that the survivors can still see him as he reacts so I find it less useful. You might be able to get some crazy shots off with it but I am iffy about recommending it. STBFL and M&A are the better chase perks for him imo.

All I need to know is where the survivors are at and chases end quick. Thus, Whispers.

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

Really I've been running anti heals so I'm excited when my boy wesker some out gonna have fun with him

• friendlyant1
    friendlyant1 Member Posts: 57

After the BBQ nerf, I don't use it on the majority of my killers. Like you said, it's easier to find survivors once you have a good game sense. They're going to be on gens or going for that unhook.