If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I feel like BHVR should do something to help out truetalent

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I dont watch true, I never watch any streamer. I just see this for WEEKS in my twitter where ppl are constantly shitting on him. Insulting him and harassing his twitter, yt and twitch.

He is beeing framed to be racist and ppl are trying to mass report him for that, ppl are literally trying to harm him just because they dont like him. He is beeing harrased and instulting for days and weeks in most of social media and other streamers I dont wanna mention are supporting this.

I dont really care much about other streamer but this is getting out of hand and true doesnt deserve such a messed up situation.

Man's just want to stream and he cant even do that cuz he is beeing targeted not by just hackers like most other streamers but also haters.

BHVR should maybe do something to make it clear that ppl should not go out of their way to harass other content creators and maybe even start banning ppl who do that ingame.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• BenZ0
    edited August 2022
    Options

I meant ppl who streamsnipe him, besides hackers he gets alot of "normal" stream snipers who just try to ruin his games by sweating with their teams or tunnel him out.

• BenZ0
    edited August 2022
    Options

Doing a twitter post on the official account to let ppl know to stop harrasing other ppl. I am not saying this would magicly stop it but atleast bring some light towards this situation. Also I am not saying he is the only one who suffers from it but he's definatly someone who deals with that with a long time.

• BenZ0
    edited August 2022
    Options

cuz I see clips of it in twitter how ppl laugh about true beeing tunneled or camped out. Also idk why I get so much truetalent stuff now recommended, it just started a week ago kinda, algorythm I guess.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

It is but do you really think they will let the public know that they are working on a fix to the loop holes hackers use and give said hackers a heads up to start working on new loop holes to bust into.

I'd rather them stay quiet and work on the issues and place a new steel wall defense and get some ease of mind for awhile before the Hackers bust through again. Because let's be real if Hackers want to get into a system they will

• badrepo
    badrepo Member Posts: 93
    Options

Ah I see. I don’t use twitter, didn’t know you could post clips on there. My apologies

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Not everyone sweating or tunneling is a streamsniper. Also why would BHVR go out of their way to help a streamer who go stripped of their Fog Whisperer. He no longer has any more ties to BHVR than any other streamer. Im not condoning people harassing him this whole "drama" is so blown of proportion but he has been pretty disrespectful on twitter and this is just the consequences of that.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

History repeating itself ig

Probably not a good idea to make threads about this tho bc no matter what you believe about drama or whatever, nothing good ever comes from it. Mods probably don't appreciate it either

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

That is not something BHVR has any control over.

It's the same reason why they won't ban anyone for harassing you on the Playstation messenger, becuase it's taking place on a third party service that BHVR has no control or influence over.

This is something you'd need to appeal to the moderation team of said third party websites (you mentioned Twitter and Twitch) if you want to solve it.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,207
    Options

I mean when youre egotistical as hell, yeah people are going to make fun of you. I used to watch him, in fact he was my main DbD content creator back when I first started. And he always tries to paint this picture that the world is against him no matter the situation, no matter the game.

I dont know if this is still the case but he always states he likes to "start a discussion". But if you dare be on the opposing side of said discussion he just belittles you and goes on how hes more experienced and that you have no idea what youre talking about. Ive seen this happen not only live on stream but experienced it first hand in YouTube comments a couple years back, and I know Im not the only one.

Again, no idea how he is nowadays since I could care less and his content just doesnt interest me anymore, but it wouldnt surprise me if he still behaves the same way

• himheart
    himheart Member Posts: 87
    Options

Nice try, tru3

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Why BHVR should do something? BHVR is just a game company tho.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,062
    Options

They can help him and all of us by taking care of the cheater issue.

As far as the other platforms, bhvr can't do much about that.

It was another content creater that went out of their way to attack him. Having a difference of opinion about a video game shouldn't be grounds for harassment.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

Literally the best copypasta dbdtwt has had for years 😭

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I'm sorry but how do you know all this. Do you see people In his streams harassing him?

Do you have screenshots of people harassing him on twitch ot Twitter or anywhere else.

Where your you getting this information

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,850
    Options

What exactly is BHVR supposed to do though?

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,066
    edited August 2022
    Options

While I do kind of agree with that, that's still no reason to harrass him like crazy. Some people seem obsessed with him, which is kind of disturbing.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    edited August 2022
    Options

I am out of the loop about this streamer. I don't follow him and I have never seen a stream of his. The only thing I noticed was a few of his tweets appeared on my timeline (despite me not following him) and it had some steamy hot takes about the game, stuff like "DS gives you enough distance" and I always thought he has been trolling this whole time.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

I watch a lot of content creators and none of them play against extremely good survivors as often as tru3 does. If you're stomping mediocre and baby survivors live on Twitch every night you might think tru3's ideas on balance are ridiculous

• Vagab0ndCat
    Vagab0ndCat Member Posts: 80
    Options

Im not sure BHVR likes the guy, you wont be getting any help from them, thats for sure.

• Vagab0ndCat
    Vagab0ndCat Member Posts: 80
    Options

"especially considering just how killer biased some of his opinions are compared to the general viewpoints of the average community on the game's balance."

Do tell, which "killer biased opinions" does he have, im curious.

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463
    Options

Its almost as if constantly being negative and attacking your own viewers for having different opinions causes people to not like you. BHVR removing him as a fog whisperer was one if the best things they ever did.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 623
    Options

He was one of the people I watched when I first started playing and it took me about a week or so to get really tired of him. Landing a Huntress hatchet was always thanks to his own pure skill while missing a hit was dumb luck / lag / some other unfairness on the survivor side. It gets old really quickly.

And like others said, what is BHVR supposed to do about it anyway?

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    edited August 2022
    Options

Content creators in the DBD community are constantly attacking eachother and creating drama. A good portion have made their career out of "exposing" other content creators they decided are bad (either personally or just their takes) which creates mobs that then start various attacks on the "exposed" content creators. One portion of the community that pays attention to the content creators backs the ones making the attacks (these content creators pretend they didn't mean to create the mob they create every single time) thinking their content creator is in the right while the other portion is backing the one being attacked because they think they are the ones in the right. Either way it's unnecessary drama created by these content creators to get more likes/views while stoking toxicity between members of the DBD community.

BHVR isn't going to get into the middle of it because it's not their job to police what happens on other platforms. It's why they have put in their rules that anything happening outside DBD (like Twitch, YouTube and Twitter) should be brought to the attention of those platforms. At most they will remove the players responsible from their Fog Whisperer program if they are part of it while stirring up drama but outside that they won't touch it.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

Yeah it's obvious who you're referring to. They try to have their cake and eat it to. They cause up a giant shitstorm for a certain content creator and then act like they never meant for that to happen when they achieve the entirely predictable outcome of the targeted creator getting harassed non stop

• ad19970
    Options

I am sure he goes against good survivors often enough. But there are other killer main streamers that do as well. Also, I do think he is a good killer player. Just not as good as he thinks he is, and in my eyes that's why his balance ideas seem partially so killer biased. They are, because he seems to believe he should lose pretty much none of his games. I also feel like he increased his mmr to a point where he doesn't really belong into, with camping and tunneling.

If this game was ever balance around people like tru3, the game would probably die within a month or 2, because no one would want play survivor anymore, and killer queue times would be insufferable.

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    Options

He definitely play against good survivors more than most people due to playing on the afternoon instead of evening like most streamers and getting streamsniped very frequently but it doesn't change the fact that he objectively is not the top level player that he thinks he is. Survivor playerbase steadily improved over the years while he has been stagnating for years and he can't accept this fact.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

From the things I've noticed, he tends to reply to any comment he doesn't agree with - which develops into an unnecessary argument and creates the controversy because of the topic of "Us vs Them", which create toxicity.

He needs to make some changes with himself because there is a reason for everything happening around him right now.

• ad19970
    Options

Wait, did he really? He actually targeted people who liked the nerf to tunneling? Which is an opinion shared clearly by the vast majority of the community?

I don't even get how he can still be so arrogant about his opinions. He used to have a lot of people agreeing with him, but that was at a time where killers actually struggled. That's not the case anymore. He really has a hard time accepting that he is not as good as some other killer players, and instead just continues to blame the game like a mad man. And completely does not care about survivors and their fun at all. It's crazy honestly.

This discussion has been closed.