Why are the babies with Decisive always the ones that rage quit?

Every game :D they'll stay in if their free escape perk helps them win, but otherwise as soon as their crutch perk is used and they go down they always disconnect.

It's really sad.

Best Answer

Answers

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

It's a perk in the game. I plan on using it when I finally get it. Same with NOED. People that babyrage over those two perks are the hilarious ones.

That said, I wouldn't rage quit just because the killer got me even with the perk. People are just babies.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    They feel entitled to their free escape.
    Pretty much.

If they use DS and escape thats good.

If they use DS and go down again it's unfair therefore disconnect.

Happens like clockwork. Perhaps it should be buffed so that it can be used 3 times per trial? 
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@The_Crusader said:
    Every game :D they'll stay in if their free escape perk helps them win, but otherwise as soon as their crutch perk is used and they go down they always disconnect.

It's really sad.

its quite fun to be honest (unless you are playing survivor), you can get some good laughs off them

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Idk tbh. People are sometimes #########

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@The_Crusader said:

It's really sad.

No free escape => not worth playing

Just a pitty that DCing isnt punished

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Reasons DS players are my favorite

They often lend to an easy win.

Everyone complains about it being OP, yet this happens with 8/10 DS users.

• LadyRedBones
    LadyRedBones Member Posts: 10
    SHIDDDDD!!! I LOVE DS!!! this perk have saved me thousands of times!! and i escaped. Now the hit zone is horrible like really come on.. Lol but it sucks that if more than one surviver has DS you have to wiggle some before your DS is activated. I hope they changed that. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    SHIDDDDD!!! I LOVE DS!!! this perk have saved me thousands of times!! and i escaped. Now the hit zone is horrible like really come on.. Lol but it sucks that if more than one surviver has DS you have to wiggle some before your DS is activated. I hope they changed that. 
    Brand new account too.

I smell bait.