Everyone complains about the devour hope bug

Options

I played a lot of matches against this perk and the killer didn't have undying . Only devour. We cleansed it and we were exposed again and moribale even after it was cleansed

Another time the exposed was gone but we were moriable

Its very random

BUTT

when I played as killer with this perk . I never NEVER NEVEER got this bug

Wehn they cleansed it the mori was gone

Is it so random that happens 1 in trillion or sth else

When I play as survivor it's always bugged but if i am playing killer then ......

I dont know

What happens with that bug?

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

I can't tell you. I've played Devour on Hag recently and I couldn't mori after the perk was destroyed. It seems to be very specific, but I don't know which logic the bug follows.

Thankfully, though I have seen some Devour Hope killers recently, I never (to my knowledge) got the bug.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,286
    Options

Ive never even heard of this, nor have I experienced it

What killer was it against? And do you remember what other perks were in play?

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453
    Options

It doesn't matter what killer. And the bug reporting section and the ptb section was full of this bug

and also no matter what perks

It's the perk itself

• KidNamedSlinger2
    KidNamedSlinger2 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Devour Hope is my favorite perk, and I run it on every killer (unless I'm doing a synergy-specific build and need an extra slot). As far as I can remember, I've never gotten something like this.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,624
    Options

I don’t know the reason, but the bug doesn’t seem to work 100% of the time, only sometimes.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Huh yeah I haven’t encountered this yet and I run devour in most of my builds.

Not saying it’s not true but I wasn’t even aware it was a thing.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

I run devour hope or devour hope/undying a lot on my favorite killers (hag/dredge/doctor), but so far never experienced that bug.