If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

When are you planning to buy the new Resident Evil chapter?

Options
ByeByeQ
ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

When are you planning to buy the new Resident Evil chapter? 56 votes

As soon as possible.
58%
MiriamGbrokedownpalaceAven_FallenAetherBytesMattie_MayhemOGmewmewLordRegalChurchofPigWampiritasasnayahdrezkaBrokenboneshilapastaAnniehere_NIGHTMARE_ShenshenTheArbiterD34D_B34TB0XAlex_jesterkind[Deleted User] 33 votes
Soon enough to still pay full price.
5%
Hex_LlamaAurelleEcko 3 votes
Once it goes on sale.
5%
SimplyPixelated06spliffysandsGracjan_King 3 votes
In a year after it goes on sale for 50% off.
12%
Radan42[Deleted User]IlliterateGenocidedeKlaw_04KotelettphantomK139K05ByeByeQ 7 votes
Never.
17%
OnryosTapeRentalsCryptoMinerbm33darkcloudlinkNoOneKnowsNovaHaunterofShadowsThatOneDemoPlayerPlsfix369rvzrvzrvzSgtMittens 10 votes

Comments

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 556
    Options
    As soon as possible.

Not only am I a filthy paypig for Mathieu Cote and Crew, I really like Wesker. He's always been one of my favorite characters in Resident Evil.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options
    Never.

I won't buy the Chapter, but I will buy Wesker

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options
    As soon as possible.

My inner completionist compels me to.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I'll buy it whenever, but I'll most likely buy it when it's still new.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

I would say "as soon as possible" except that I've been burned by that before and I'm trying to learn my lesson. I will wait to see if there are any game-breaking bugs and/or issues that stop the game from running on my system. If I pay for it, I want to make sure I'll get to play.

• CryptoMiner
    CryptoMiner Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Never.

why can't i delete my double-post, lel

• CryptoMiner
    CryptoMiner Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Never.

I won't give any $$$ to BHVR anymore (haven't bought a DLC in about a year or so). The rift has gotten incredibly stale with 90% junk-skins, the challenges cause the games to progress very awkwardly, and DLC's are the only thing that will keep this game having a pulse.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249
    Options
    Never.

Ash was the last DLC I bought. They waited a month to make sure they got some money and then killed the original Mettle of Man. I can only hope the people paying day one aren't making the complaint threads. You only have yourselves to blame if that's the case.

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options
    As soon as possible.

brave. i dont really remember but i think bhvr didnt know a thing about nft stuff until it happened but i can be wrong

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469
    Options
    Once it goes on sale.

Gonna try and wait for a sale even tho I love Resident Evil. But I'm trying to limit my purchases for dbd.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,254
    Options
    As soon as possible.

This is the only chapter that i count the weeks and hours. I've been waiting for Ada for over a year and it's a dream come true.

Wesker and Rebecca doubles my excitement. 🥺

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,040
    Options
    As soon as possible.

This is the most hype I've been for a chapter in a looooong time, I'm super stoked to get it ASAP.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
    Never.

Maybe they were unaware, but that's on them for not educating themselves better on the topic before making such commitments.

Generally I like BHVR a lot and I feel like people bash them too often, but I always felt like the crosses the line with nfts regardless of how clueless they were.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    edited August 2022
    Options
    As soon as possible.

You're not funding or acquiring nfts from buying the Hellraiser chapter since the nfts themselves was never directly tied to the purchase of the chapter in the first place and was an entirely seperate thing by itself according to the Boss Protocol Discord Server owner.

Judging from everything i've seen so far, what happened is most likely due to BHVR's usual contractual obligations to let license holders use any models and assets related to their franchise as they see fit since they own the IP, they gave the Pinhead model to Park Avenue who then handed it over to Boss Protocol who had a partnership with Park Avenue planned to use the models for the usage of nfts without BHVR having any knowledge about it, which explains why bhvr employees on twitter responded with general negativity over the situation and how none of them had any idea how or why it was happening in the first place, however none of it ended up happening and the dbd pinhead model images was never sold as nfts in the end due to the backlash from back in October last year and was instead replaced by an unrelated DBD art piece of Pinhead one month later before they began to sell those instead as nfts.

Also if you go to Boss Protocol's site, BHVR isn't listed as a partner but Park Avenue is.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options
    Never.

Never. I'll probably see if I can win it off a fog whisperer stream but outside that I don't need it. If I don't get it from a fog whisperer stream I'll just buy the perks from the shrine with shards whenever they end up in there.

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 282
    Options
    As soon as possible.

You need an "already bought it" option.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options
    As soon as possible.

I already bought it. I'm too into Ada and Wesker.