Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I quite

sorry whatever I have a ASUS FX73Ve which is the same as a GL753Ve but mine is better 16GBs of memory 1050Ti 860 Evo 500GBs in which I keep my most games play, and dead by daylight was one, sorry to say the clown is slow, and the reload time should be as the huntress looking for axes I have a good internet connection so what's the problem well I think it's with the game the way you have it set up some win some lose, I think the game pick people at random to win and some to lose I'm tired of being on the short end of the stick and with some time I think I can prove it, we'll see

Comments

• Harowing
    Harowing Member Posts: 21

I think I can understand why you keep losing on your games, which has nothing to do with your computer setup, but I can clearly see the reason what's the issue though. Hope you figure it out soon!

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

This thread is quite pointless.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@MikeLatin7 said:
    I think the game pick people at random to win and some to lose

And what would be the purpose of this... ?

• Udyr
    Udyr Member Posts: 12

Some thing might be out of luck in this game. You need skill.. to write some better posts.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Udyr said:
    Some thing might be out of luck in this game. You need skill.. to write some better posts.

Udyr was my main on LOL :( best character ever. Played more than 3k rounds with that beast.
    How you doing, fellow Udyr main ?

• Udyr
    Udyr Member Posts: 12

@Runiver I didnt play LOL. But in my language "Udyr" means Beast. And its my artist name, so why the hell not, lol. Doing good. Wbu m8?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@MikeLatin7 said:
    sorry whatever I have a ASUS FX73Ve which is the same as a GL753Ve but mine is better 16GBs of memory 1050Ti 860 Evo 500GBs in which I keep my most games play, and dead by daylight was one, sorry to say the clown is slow, and the reload time should be as the huntress looking for axes I have a good internet connection so what's the problem well I think it's with the game the way you have it set up some win some lose, I think the game pick people at random to win and some to lose I'm tired of being on the short end of the stick and with some time I think I can prove it, we'll see

I already proved to you the clown is normal speed. Even looked in the files. Your response was “no he slower. Devs lie about speed” the hell!?

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

I already proved to you the clown is normal speed. Even looked in the files. Your response was “no he slower. Devs lie about speed” the hell!?

Maybe he is one of the people that like conspiracies.
    GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@popoles said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!

He’s also a racist, so conspiracies might be up his alley.

• MikeLatin7
    MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209

@Jack11803 said:

@popoles said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!

I got 16GBs of memory and > @Jack11803 said:

@popoles said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!

yes I do believe in conspiracies, like the world is a ball flying through space by the way space is fake, and that the moon landing was real, you morons hither said if you going to tell a lie make it big say it all the time and everybody will believe it to be true, that may not be the way he said it but you get the idea look it up google, you morons, God is there just right there in the north, not billions of light year away if you see pics of the northern light that's the reflection on the firmament, the so called done, of the emerald rainbow over God's throne, so when you see the northern light you are looking in God's direction, moron you think the moon landing was real the dead by daylight program choices people randomly to be winners and loser everybody cant win there will be no game, so my clown is slow, and I really don't care what you think, my clown is slow

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    edited June 2018

I am slow now after reading that. :|

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MikeLatin7 said:

Dont text when drunk

• MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73

Don't give up! I run a PC that is below the recommended.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@popoles said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!

I got 16GBs of memory and > @Jack11803 said:

@popoles said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!

yes I do believe in conspiracies, like the world is a ball flying through space by the way space is fake, and that the moon landing was real, you morons hither said if you going to tell a lie make it big say it all the time and everybody will believe it to be true, that may not be the way he said it but you get the idea look it up google, you morons, God is there just right there in the north, not billions of light year away if you see pics of the northern light that's the reflection on the firmament, the so called done, of the emerald rainbow over God's throne, so when you see the northern light you are looking in God's direction, moron you think the moon landing was real the dead by daylight program choices people randomly to be winners and loser everybody cant win there will be no game, so my clown is slow, and I really don't care what you think, my clown is slow

Thank you for the good laugh :)

• Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89

/10chars

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

@MikeLatin7

We need a little more information to understand what happened that enticed you to make this thread.

I'm guessing based on the your post that you have a certain PC set-up that you feel is making your Killer Clown seem slower then other clowns you watched or seen?

I was not aware these specs affected the gameplay but this would be good to know for the devs.
    However i would post this in the technical support forum section of the forums.

Best of luck

• MikeLatin7
    MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209

@DepravedKiller said:
    @MikeLatin7

We need a little more information to understand what happened that enticed you to make this thread.

I'm guessing based on the your post that you have a certain PC set-up that you feel is making your Killer Clown seem slower then other clowns you watched or seen?

I was not aware these specs affected the gameplay but this would be good to know for the devs.

Best of luck

I don't know, when I played the clown on PTB he was fast, seemed to me then I bought him and seem slower I got a pretty good setup with a Asus Fx73Ve/1050Ti mobile good cable internet some smaller maps like the clinic fast larger maps slow, just don't know

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    @MikeLatin7
    Maybe a FOV problem? I know that a change in the FOV can affect your perception of speed.
    Although the Clown feels slower to you, he has to be the same speed as for everyone else. I doubt that it is affected by your hardware.
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@MikeLatin7 said:

@DepravedKiller said:
    @MikeLatin7

Best of luck

I don't know, when I played the clown on PTB he was fast, seemed to me then I bought him and seem slower I got a pretty good setup with a Asus Fx73Ve/1050Ti mobile good cable internet some smaller maps like the clinic fast larger maps slow, just don't know

As was pointed out before: the Clown moves at 4.6 metres/second, like most other Killers do. Your setup won't change anything about that. Be it on a potato or on a high-end gaming PC, he will walk at those 4.6m/s.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    He moves at normal 115% only Hag, Nurse, Huntress, Myers and Pig are the exceptions.
  • Bradcore
    Bradcore Member Posts: 68
    There are some serious drugs at work here 

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I play on console but sounds like you need to look up some guides.
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2018

So you think the game is rigged as to who wins? I think that is what OP is trying to say. I'm sorry but I don't think that could be it. With the amount of bugs that come into the game, the amount of behind the scenes work to make the theory work would not be possible, not to mention the amount of players that analyze everything about the game would have exposed this by now if it was happening. It could be internet connection compared to the people you are playing, or many other issues, I cannot give any real advice on it as I am a PS4 player and don't know much about PC.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

I need an Archaeologist to decipher this ancient crypt.
    Sorry but I gave up from the first sentence.