What do you think (and how do you like) Wesker so far?

Options

What are your first thoughts about him? From both sides feedback is always welcome.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

I've just spent that last hour or so trying for his adept. I just got it. He's a lot of fun. I really like him. I can tell the large terror radius is messing with survivors. Especially on indoor maps. They're running into me because they're not sure where I am.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,052
    Options

I wonder if Distressing Wesker might actually be a thing. 50m TR all the time is essentially the same thing as no TR at all.

• Jangles
    Jangles Member Posts: 377
    Options

Playing against daddy wesker is great. You can juice him, you can get juiced. You have to loop him, Loving it so far.

Also Rebecca best girl.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

He's what I thought he'd be, a weaker Demogorgon

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 214
    edited August 2022
    Options

I'm kinda having fun playing as Wesker... but his dash/bound hitbox seems very small. I can barely manage to hit any survivors with it. I only managed to hit two survivors since he was released. Is that hitbox similar to the Demo shred? Or is it smaller? The bound cooldown is also a bit meh.

I'm really liking his Awakened Awareness perk!

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

I think they went way too hard on his hitbox reduction, it feels like you need Deathslinger precision on what is essentially Demogorgon's Shred.

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    Options

I haven't won a single match against him. He's consistently 4king every match, I've played 10 or so. Fun solo Q as always. Will probably take another 2 months break after this is it keeps going this way

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249
    Options

I haven't played him yet because I stopped giving BVHR money but against him isn't too bad. Most of the games have been fun. I haven't escaped once yet but I don't really care about that as long as nobody is camped and tunneled out immediately. It took an hour before I came across the rank and file unskilled killers who do that so overall I'd say it's been a fun day.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

He ain't stronger is any aspect.

Demogorgon has the better chase and 1v4.

The only way Wesker is using his Power is if Survivors let him. He can't do jack at round tiles, whereas Demogorgon can get some Shreds off

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

Weskers strength is baming windows, and funny enough, RPD is like the worst bamboozle map in the game.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,339
    Options

Got tunneled and camped by every single one thus far.

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options

10/10 the skill ceiling is the best thing but the fact that everyone is complaining about this makes me anxious that they'll change that(

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    Options

He feels pretty weak and not that fun to play. And play against..ok ish perhaps. A bit meh.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

There's no point in vaulting Windows tho. Survivors can just ShiftW away to different tile

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

If your reaction time is quick and you do it fast enough, it has lead to free hits for me. If you hesitate and react to their movement they will 100% W key away.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626
    Options

i am straight up not having a good time.

It feels like playing Pyramid head post-nerf in that the only places to reliably use your power are places that you should be able to m1 anyway, almost every other situation gives the survivor plenty of chance to easily avoid.

He's not ad, just not consistent enough to be good when missing an ability hit costs so much time, along with vaulting pallets feeling like a waste of time in all but specific scenarios, vaulting feels clunky too.

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 375
    Options

I love every aspect of him. Maybe remove the disabling his power after a vault, but it might be too strong, idk.

Also can't wait to have him as my avatar. When does the forum updates?