Thoughts on reworked RPD map

Options
Wampa1
Wampa1 Member Posts: 175

Love the new rpd map as both killer and survivor,however played meat plant as killer tonight having not played it for a while and far to many pallets in strong strategic posistions,imo this map is broken for killers,played it later as survivor and it was just a pallet drop fest,too easy,thoughts people.

Comments

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,211
    Options

I feel like it's stronger than the older rpd. There are a lot of loops you can chain together and the practically death trap pallets are full on loops. Some practically chase ending god pallets too near vaults as well.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 744
    Options

So far I've only played on the East Wing. I'm getting a little annoyed, but not angry about it.

Other than that, I've enjoyed it. I was one of the two people that actually liked RPD before it was cut in two, but I do enjoy the improvements.

• Wampa1
    Wampa1 Member Posts: 175
    Options

I’m with you I was the other one who after a lot of plays I might add began to like the old RPD.👍

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

I think I prefer the original.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

it's easier to navigate. I can't think of any particularly annoying loop now that most of them were nerfed. So overall I am not that annoyed by it. It's still a bad map but that is pretty much the average for DBD.

• SantaKlawz1
    SantaKlawz1 Member Posts: 191
    edited August 2022
    Options

I've only played East wing. I guess it's okay. I liked the way it was.

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081
    Options

Just hope they reduce the chances it spawns soon.

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 448
    Options

It was the worst map in the game by a distance and its still the worst map in the game by a distance.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,095
    edited August 2022
    Options

So far after playing on it I still prefer the original

• ElodieSimp
    ElodieSimp Member Posts: 354
    Options

I feel like it's much better split up like it is now.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,505
    Options

It is somehow worse.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277
    Options

With indoor maps being my favorite type of map in the game, it's great to have an extra 2 that can swing into rotation. As maps themselves, they're alright from what I've experienced. I played East Wing as Wesker and thought the map was pretty alright, then played West as Survivor and thought it was alright. Some areas seem very depricated of pallets or windows at times, and I think there's some spots where they could have a wall opened up to allow for some extra mobility options for both sides, but otherwise, I like them, BHVR did good on the rework in my opinion