Positivity Post: Project W

Hey, friends!!

I'm really wanting to continue doing whatever I can to combat the toxicity this community is apparently known for.

That being said, let's try this:

Project W has now been out for slightly over a day! What are the POSITIVE things that came out of this chapter? What have you been enjoying a lot, and what does BHVR deserve praise for this chapter?

(Positive posts only, please. Seriously. If you want to post something toxic or negative, please select one of the other 90% of posts that are that way.)

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Pretending to be Stars by playing Feng has been a lot of fun. Wesker is fun too!

• typervader
    typervader Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 507

Weaker is fun to go against and play as. Getting a cheeky grab or being thrown around is quite funny

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

The skins are ight.

• Lightsoutx12
    Lightsoutx12 Member Posts: 17

Resident Evil is one of my favorite games so more is always welcome to me. Wesker is also one of my characters of all time so I love it :D

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Hmmmm.

The new lobby music for Rebecca and Ada is very good.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    edited August 2022

Playing Wesker is fun. It’s Weskin’ time. Oh yeah baby. That’s what i’m about.

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

Jill and Leon have it, too!! As well as the occasional voiceline in-lobby!

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354

Chase music is a banger.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

My only complain is about Reassurance nerf and "strange" body model of Ada (and Claire is not fixed). And I don't get it yet if RCPD is worse or not. Besides that, chapter is pretty neat.

• Reassurance is awesome I have stopped over 12 people from hitting next hook stage and save over 5 that should of died <to hook time>. I love rebecca and she is definitely my new main <sorry Bill, you were my everything.>.

• Xane
    Xane Member Posts: 61

*barf*

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Rebecca is the highlight for me. She’s cute, has a couple fun perks, and she keeps it positive 👍

• Microchipd
    Microchipd Member Posts: 108

To have both Leon and Ada in the game is brilliant but I just with hunk was a survivor

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    • I like the new versions of RPD better than the old one. In particular, in addition to them being smaller, they added extra entry ways to all the rooms that used to be dead ends which makes it a lot easier to navigate. I don't think I've lost a match as killer on the new RPD yet now that I can navigate my way around it. 🙂
    • I've only played Wesker once so far but he seems fun. (I didn't actually even use his Bound to attack anybody since it was on RPD, but it still ended up being useful as a catch up mechanism in chases and I still got the 4k out of it.)
    • I like that they reduced the bloodweb costs by 1/3. And this new prestige system meant that once I got Wesker to Prestige 1 all my killers have all three of his perks in inventory which is great!
    • I don't play survivor much but I did give it a match tonight to clear a survivor ritual and the incentive seemed to work. Bonus bloodpoints, yay!
    • I really like Ada's and Leon's Detective Noir costumes! And just in general I think the costume designers for DbD are great. (I can't wait for that Snowman Dredge one they showed the concept for a month or two ago!)

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

The blood web cost nerf has invigorated my desire to actually play again. Also as frustrating as weskers bugs are he's fun to play.

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 685

The yeets! Oh the yeets make it all worthwhile.