If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dredge has been shadow nerfed... and it wasnt a small nerf RIP

Options
2»

Comments

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Ye in general I agree, however in Ghostfaces and Myers case, if you 99 stalk a survivors and lets say you bloodlust them, you get a free down like this which is a common strategy and it is used fairly often on these Killers.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 752
    Options

i've been playing a lot of dredge

i rotate the survivor so there's no tiles behind them, place the remnant on one side of the pallet, then walk to the other side of the pallet, and the survivor inevitably has to choose between getting hit or getting hit.

bloodlust doesn't kick in by the time i have them downed. i don't really know why bloodlust is factoring in to your dredge plays but i think there are better plays that don't necessitate its use. try placing your remnant in a way where they have no choice but to get within lunging range and herd them towards it with your body.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 801
    Options

damn, I was actually scared they nerfed him somehow but they just made him work the same as every other killer so no biggy.

someday i hope they look back to dredge and give him a more interesting antiloop or buff the antiloop of the remnant itself cuz right now it's too punishing if a survivor holds w cuz dredge gets slowed a lot.

• BenZ0
    edited September 2022
    Options

Again I would have to test that to see that myself on some cases like stalking cuz I am fairly sure it stays, atm I have no one to test this so feels bad unless you offer yourself.

About the side note. Everyone learns something new, dont need to be like that to me lol

Sry if I sound stubborn but in this case I was fairly sure, I am not 100% sure about your claims either since i need to test that myself. And if you are right about that you have showed me something very interesting and I am glad about that then.

Although I dislike how you immidiatly try to make me look bad only cuz I have been wrong about something, I am honestly losing interested in even staying here in the forums cuz I originally stayed here to always learn new things but it seems lately ppl are always trying to push others down.

*Edit: Bet now either you or someone is going now immediatly try to make fun of it or drag me down somehow but I am leaving this post here at this point cuz I dont really see any benefit for me anymore to read this discussion from now on. And again I am sorry if I seem to trigger ppl but it maybe I am just not fit anymore to discuss with ppl in a forum so ye.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

There's a difference between being told something new and stubbornly arguing your point across multiple pages of a forums thread because you're sad a bug got fixed. If you were that reliant on a bug that fixing it makes you lose any and all interest in that killer, then maybe that killer just isn't right for you.

If you don't believe me, that's fine. It means we can end this conversation, because I'm not being asked to test it right now. It's late, I'm tired, and my Switch needs to be updated about 3 patches to test it in customs.

If you move on from the forums then, viel Glück.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,067
    Options

Nah Sadako loses Bloodlust when Manifesting/Demanifesting I'm pretty sure, it's just she can gain Bloodlust while demanifested (because she's in chase).

• BenZ0
    edited September 2022
    Options

Tested it on several Killers. Artist, Pig (When you crouch, you do lose bloodlust after some time since you are getting out of the chase), Freddy holding a snare and Billy charging and reving DONT lose bloodlust charging the power, only once you fully let go and do the actualy ability's.

Last message btw

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,747
    Options

I literally never once noticed Bloodlust stuck around when teleporting back to your remnant, because whenever i did, i was already right where the survivor was and was ready to hit them, which made the BL completely pointless

Odds are, this was a bugfix, and not a lot will change about Dredge because of it

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

And you still lose it upon using your power (ie placing a snare) which is the same as a Remanant teleport