Is there any algorithm to the Daily Rituals?

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I've been getting consistent Killer rituals even though I don't play Killer anymore, it's pretty much a 1/5 chance I get a survivor ritual. Is the system random or is there a method behind it?

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

IIRC, the game will more frequently give you rituals for things you don't play rather than things you do to reward you for leaving your comfort zone.

I can't confirm that, but from my experience I'd believe it. The game showers me with wraith rituals.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237
    edited June 2018

They give you Killer rituals if you play mostly Survivor and they give you Survivor rituals if you play mostly Killer. They're trying to get you to play 'the other side'

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@Peanits said:
    IIRC, the game will more frequently give you rituals for things you don't play rather than things you do to reward you for leaving your comfort zone.

I can't confirm that, but from my experience I'd believe it. The game showers me with wraith rituals.

Dont know about this one. I play only killer now. I suck as surv and i get nothing but killer rituals. With the odd open a gate here on this character or unhook on this one or heal with this one but mostly killer stuff

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@Envees said:

@Peanits said:

Dont know about this one. I play only killer now. I suck as surv and i get nothing but killer rituals. With the odd open a gate here on this character or unhook on this one or heal with this one but mostly killer stuff

I'm pretty sure it's per killer and per survivor, though. Like if I play a lot of trapper, it'll still give me wraith and nurse rituals.

Can't confirm it though, just what I (and some others) have noticed while playing.

• Krowplex
    Krowplex Member Posts: 46

I can confirm. If I play survivor only for 1 week, I only get killer rituals, but if I play killer only for 1 week I only get survivor rituals. Might just be luck tho.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    I play a decent amount as The Trapper and Myers but still I hardly ever get survivor dailies. Which tbh I don't mind, just give us a bit more variety in the challenges... It feels like the same ones over and over again.

I can't count how many times I've gotten "With The Doctor, hit a survivor with the Shock Therapy attack 4 time(s)."
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited June 2018

imo it's random.
    As simple as that.

I didn't notice any consistency, even tho at some point I Played 4 full months of killer only.