Which Licensed Killer do you MOST desire?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

Any license that ISN'T on this list, you can just leave in the comments, thank you for sharing.

My personal pick would be all of these really, I feel like BHVR should make a "Hall of Horror" category for the survivor and killer menus with the licenses they're from. All these, The Grudge, 3 Resident Evil characters, Hannibal Lecter, Patrick Bateman, Outlast; I have a pretty big list. Basically, all of it, really. Just see how much licensing BHVR can take before they can't no more. Some stuff we might not if, if we don't, oh well. Also, at some point, I'd like to see the original Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thomas come in eventually. Maybe have Kirsty Cotton and Sidney Prescott join in. Again, pretty big list. I bet by the time that happens, we'll end up at chapter 150 or something.

Which Licensed Killer do you MOST desire? 73 votes

Vecna - "Stranger Things 4"
8%
Wolff_BringerTaigaItzZane_VenusaIron_CutlassElleGreen 6 votes
Springtrap - "Five Nights At Freddy's 3"
20%
calebmcgpizzaduffyhp90tenoresaxThe_Grim_Reaper99Normal1PatatesIlliterateGenocideHaunterofShadowsPumpkinbrosAlex_DredgenWar237BothSidesEnjoyerSlanOrangeBearShame_Wizardqnyun 15 votes
Jason Voorhees - the "Friday the 13th" series
15%
MiriamGwhammigobambamEnderloganYTRobotfangirl67badThotsAnchorTeaChikyEckospilledthemayoAshyBashytliff 11 votes
Pennywise - "IT" (2017-19)
5%
blue4zionmusstang62dugman3dgiel 4 votes
Candyman - "Candyman" (1992)
5%
darkcloudlink[Deleted User]KotelettphantomWowie 4 votes
Jack Torrance - "The Shining" (1980), "Doctor Sleep" (2019)
0%
Negan - "The Walking Dead" (2017, before he became an actual savior, of the walking dead group AND this show.)
1%
mrpieseller 1 vote
The Xenomorph - "Alien" (1979)
26%
brokedownpalaceSpykitty358SkeletalEliteMrPenguinArchAbhorGreyBigfootUndershotMarc_go_soloPotMode220SleemTheGentlemenLeFennecFoxPlsfix369BeoltharvanGlasse1xni6_ValaryynForestOfForestsBrandon48 19 votes
The Predator - "Predator" (1987), "Prey" (2022)
2%
_NIGHTMARE_fretfuec 2 votes
Chucky - "Child's Play" (1988-2021)
15%
GibberishallMadhereHPhoenixMrsGhostfacebm33Dhurl421BrokenbonesEvilSerjePhreshSteakNobleNeonMeanieDeeny 11 votes

Comments