What Perks?

Surv Main - Looking for a new perk build

I havent been playing for a long while, I heard many perks changed... So what can you recommend me?

Thank you, have a nice day! :-3

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    edited September 2022

I can suggest you a totem build:

-Overzealous: cleanse a totem to activate it. You repair gens 8% faster, 16% if you cleanse a hex totem. You lose this bonus if you lose a health state.

-Clairvoyance: cleanse a totem to activate it. While holding a button, you'll see auras of gens, hooks, chests, hatch and exit gates within 64 meters of you for 10 seconds. Doesn't work if you're holding an item.

-Inner Strength: cleanse a totem to activate it. When you go in a locker and you're injured, you will heal in 8 seconds.

-Small Game: when you look around and there's a totem in your area the perk will make a sound and will have a 10 sec cooldown. It helps you find totems in areas you may not expect. You can also count how many totems have been cleansed since you gain a stack for each totem cleansed.

You can activate all perks with 1 single totem.

I can also suggest you a "never blow up the gen" build:

-Technician: if you repair a gen and miss a skill check, the gen won't make noise for the killer but you lose additional progress.

-Corrective Action: you start with 3 stacks. When you repair a gen with another survivor and that survivor miss a skill check, the gen won't blow up but you lose a stack. You gain stacks by getting great skill checks.

-Calm Spirit: if the killer has perks like infectious fright, scourge hook pain resonance or iron maiden, you won't scream and you'll be stealthy.

-Alert: you see killer's aura for 5 seconds every time he breaks a wall, pallet or generator.

If you're interested in chases I can suggest you the "chase me" build:

-Object of Obsession: every 30 seconds you can see killer's aura for 3 seconds and the killer can see yours.

-Alert: every time the killer breaks a pallet, wall or generator, you can see his aura for 5 seconds.

-Inner Focus: every time the killer hits someone else at 32 meters of you, you can see his aura for 5 seconds.

-Dark Sense: every time a gen gets completed, this perk activates. You can see the killer's aura for 10 seconds when he's within 24 meters of you.

If you really want to, you can bring a key with the blood amber add-on to see killer's aura for an extra 60 seconds.

Post edited by Bot_Salvo88 on
  • Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

Depends on your playstyle and what you like to bring to the table for the team!

So, I ask you:

What theme of builds do you find yourself enjoying the most?

• WipeIncGamingYT
    WipeIncGamingYT Member Posts: 171

For me must have perks are: off the record, prove thyself.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

My current build :

We'll Make It - really good healing perk, for clean unhooks.

Lithe / Dance With Me - To escape chases (doesn't work often, but buys a little bit of time)

And then either Kindred, Alert, Deja Vu, any quality of life aura perk.

• Roxana_
    Roxana_ Member Posts: 7

Well, hard question... It depends on the situation. I just would like something, so I can fight back if I have to.