If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you feel BP gain for matches are fair currently?

Options
JacobiusWick
JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161

Title. For both survivor and killer. Post your thoughts below.

I'm currently undecided but leaning towards no..

Do you feel BP gain for matches are fair currently? 37 votes

Survivor and Killer BP gain are fine.
37%
AdelooAven_FallenMattie_MayhemOGArchAbhordugmanNoOneKnowsNovaViktor1853That_One_FriendBothSidesEnjoyerChikyduyguStang119ByeByeQ3dgiel 14 votes
Survivor BP gain is too low, Killer is fine.
29%
Freddy96MrsGhostfaceSuzuKRdarkcloudlinkPotMode220GuiltiiAurelle[Deleted User]SlowpeachusesPythonqnyun 11 votes
Survivor BP gain is fine, Killer is too low.
2%
Kotelettphantom 1 vote
Survivor and Killer BP gain are both too low.
24%
GibberishMrPenguinbadThotsDhurl421sizzlingmario4xni6_Deathstrokervzrvzrvztliff 9 votes
BHVR did 9/11
5%
YenwoodJacobiusWick 2 votes

Comments

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161
    Options
    BHVR did 9/11

The truth is out there.

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options
  • That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

imo they're both fine, especially after the bp node cost rework. The sacrifice category needs looked at tho, its impossible to max it out even with 3 hooking everyone.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 681
    Options

Some aspects need a look at. Notably how certain killers can get blood points much more easily then others. Same applies to pips as well.

Survivor is definitely too low and there’s too many given for mere survival. Other things probably give too many for what they are like pointless hook sabotage while other useful actions don’t give enough.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

I really don't understand how some people think both are too low.

Survivor I can understand...the argument is there to be made as it makes less than killer, but killer is more than fine especially after all the recent changes.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

Survivor BP gain can still be pretty abysmal sometimes especially if someone gets tunneled out of the match and/or 3 people are stuck just doing generators. It's not as bad as it was before though.

Killer BP gain is mostly okay, however certain killers' scoring does need to be revisited and sacrifice category needs to be looked at as in most cases it's actually impossible to get 10k right now.

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767
    Options

If i play solo i should get 400% bloodpoints just for the fact that i'm dealing with such a nightmare. Same goes for my fellow trapper mains

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

I think since they changed the costs of the Bloodweb-Items, it is fine. Before I would have said it is too low, but with this change, it is alright. Currently it feels good to do Bloodwebs, it does not feel like I am getting not enough value out of the matches I play.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

I dont think there is any issue with BP gain for survivor, what should be looked at in priority is Solo Q escape rate.

I myself rarely escape and still manage to get at least 20K BP per trial (turns into 40 K with the 100% bonus, which makes it easier to grind for BP as survivor than killer)

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

You can't max sacrifice category on killer unless you sacrifice survivor in endgame collapse. Bp gains from that category need increasing 1000bp per hook state would be fine so 10 hooks would be enough max the category. Also deviousness needs go be looked at some killers I think PH getting 500 per hit with rite of judgement is not enough so I personally always have to run distressing unless I want to force last 2 guys staying alive until I max the category.

For survivors altruism and survival category earnings should be increased bit. It's hard to max altruism if you don't unhook like 5 teammates. I think for survival category all things giving points for it could use small increase. I don't usually max it out even if I escape.