I miss Iron Will!

Options

Am I the only one who used this perk cus' some Survivors Moaning sounds terrible? ;-;

What can I use now?

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

You can still use it if you want. Pair it with no mither to get it's full effect or don't to stay near as silent as before.

Another solution would be to not get injured at all OR use Off The Record when you get off a hook to stay completely silent.

• Nihlus
    Nihlus Member Posts: 301
    Options

You certainly were not. I hate not having some way of healing myself now purely because I hate listening to my character whining in pain. I didn't run Iron Will for the killers... that was a bonus... I ran it so I could continue without a heal and not mind.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570
    Options

I really like Rebecca. I would defo play her if her moans weren't actually piercing my ears - esp when she gets hooked. The few times I played her I had to throw away my headphones whenever I got hooked.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

They definitely went overboard with the nerf. Should’ve been one or the other: either make it 75% or make it sort of an exhaustion perk

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I miss it too. :(

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Despite the nerf people Iron Will is still in the top 20 most used survivor perks (#19 last I checked). So it probably doesn't need much of a buff if any.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 746
    Options

Personally, I think that complete silence should be conditional or have a downside along with it.