RPD has been reworked,what next?

Options

After the recent rework of RPD whether you think good or bad,what maps do you think are either balanced too much in favour or survivor or in favour of killer.

When playing killer I find meat plant a frustrating pallet fest which is just impossible for some killers.

I think RPD is slightly survivor sided as I find it much better for looping and easier to evade killer since rework.

Comments

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081
    Options

Reduce the chance RPD can spawn to 0.0001 percent. That's as good as any RPD rework will be.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options
  • Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    Options

MacMillan maps like Shelter Woods and Auothaven maps like Wrecker's Yard, and also Midwich. Full of deadzones, tiny, death sentences.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 364
    Options

For the love of God, swamp, please

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,420
    Options

The Game needs some serious work. It's just a big pallet town and any M1 killer is just pain to play And Its almost free lose unless the Survivors do lot of mistakes.

• Rookie1978
    Rookie1978 Member Posts: 75
    Options

The Swamp is easily my least favorite map in the game. It's ugly and I hate playing it as Killer so much. Just disable it!

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

RPD rework next.

• RinsDoormat
    RinsDoormat Member Posts: 121
    Options

They need to reduce the size of every map, some by half or more.

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161
    Options

Remove Midwich from the game

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

The Game needs less pallets and more vaults. Shelter Woods feels forgotten about. Maybe just delete it along with 4 of the Badham variations.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

Install Hawkins and more indoor-Maps please.

• Wampa1
    Wampa1 Member Posts: 175
    Options

Don’t know for sure but it is rumoured that the stranger things franchise may return in some form or another towards the end of the year,don’t know if Hawkins will return.🤞🤞🤞

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

I heard about that, too.

But no official announcement yet, so I will wait for that (or it never come).

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,936
    Options

I am actuallly sad that some of the coolest realms only have a single map. I want Hawkins Lap to return as an Umbrella Lab, in part because I loved Hawkins and in part because this would make the RE maps the most despised in the community :D

But also Silent Hill! Midwich is one of the coolest and most evocative map, yet we only have a single Silent Hill map. I would love some part of Silent Hill Downtown or the lake site as a map. But there is also a lot of potential for more indoor stuff, the Hospital would be a no brainer, though it could step on Lerys toes, I guess.

Besides that: yeah, The Game and Red Forest are in dire need of some rework and resizing and look at The Eiry while you are at it. That map has so many issues: its nice to look at, but its big as hell, BRIGHT, Trapper could as well have no power there and the main building is super strong.

• TDtheDoc
    TDtheDoc Member Posts: 225
    Options

Garden of Joy and that God awful swamp!

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    Options

Here's hoping we see a Mid-Chapter map update with the upcoming PTB. 🤞

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

Swamp, I get the urge to gouge my eyeballs out every time I get that map. On top of being unappealing half of the structures are confusing as hell.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    Options

garden of absolute pain, the game, eyrie of cringe, badham, haddonfield, mother's dwelling, cowshed should be a priority

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505
    Options

garden, eyrie, badham, coldwind, haddon, gideons, swamp, red forest, rpd

maybe they could tackle them in groups, swamp and red forest together since they look like a game from 1996 in terms of graphics (exaggeration)

then garden and eyrie bc its a strange concept to think they were playtested

gideons, badham and coldwind bc theyve been reworked already but still suck in terms of balance

then rpd and haddon last bc those reworks were super recent somehow

• neb
    neb Member Posts: 790
    Options

rework swampppp

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

* Reinstate Hawkins

* Give Blight, Twins and/or Depipster there own maps

* Update swamp

* New variants/replacements for shelter woods and rotten fields.

Any of these would be good

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

The next three maps should be:

The game - because it's awful

Gardens of joy - the damn bushes shouldnt block half the killer powers in the game

Rpd - keep remaking it until it doesn't suck.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 744
    Options

The Swamp and Red Forest. Both sets of maps still haven't had any sort of "Realm Beyond" visual update and have things frustrating to deal with for both sides. Not to mention they can't accommodate newer killer powers because they haven't been designed with them in mind. The best one out of the 4 is probably Temple of Purgation, but that's still a pretty low bar.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

the game, eyrie of crows and swamp.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    Options

What next... the next thing is to get an actual Q&A team so maps like Garden of Pain and RPD don't get passed.

• Wampa1
    Wampa1 Member Posts: 175
    Options

The swamp is way outdated it looks very much like coming from an analogue age, tales will be told in future days of both its blandness and brownness.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418
    Options

Swamp and Red Forest.

I think RF looks nice visually but is horrible to play on as killer. Swamp is the opposite, it's design isn't too bad (other than some of those broken main buildings), but visually it's such a horrible realm: very boring, monotonous, and lacks any character.