What's next in Resident Evil license? Lickers? William Birkin?

Options

What if we get Alexander Kozachenko as the killer that can control lickers or William Birkin that has different G types, making him more dangerous after every gen is finished? I can't wait for more.

Comments

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 363
    Options

I know there's basically no chance of this happening but I will go. Absolutely. Feral. If they add Karl Heisenberg.

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450
    Options

Mr. X next I think. Then vampire milf. Don't know if they'll make any more after that but I hope they add lickers.

• VideoGameMage
    VideoGameMage Member Posts: 358
    edited September 2022
    Options

I wouldn't mind one more from the RE 7/8 era but I don't think RE needs any more rep in this game after that.

• EternalSinOfCain
    EternalSinOfCain Member Posts: 132
    Options

I'd like William Birkin. Birkin was always my favorite with all his forms from the Golgotha Virus.

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 375
    Options

I'd like Mr.X but as a legendary skin for Nemesis.

I kinda want the Queen Leech from Resident Evil 0 tho. I have fond memories of it.

I don't really see how Tyrant could work. He's too... basic?

Birkins however could be neat. A lot of form to take from. Although the first one is my favourite.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

I'd go with the first Tyrant.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,879
    Options

For a chapter, Lady Dimitrescu had such an impact with the series that it would make sense for her to be in a third chapter to represent the newer games. Jack Baker would be good also and was a great character, but Dimitrescu feels like she made more of an impact.

As for skins, Mr. X is a good choice for Nemesis. Maybe Jack Krauser as a skin for Wesker.

Skins that could be put on other killers: Doctor Salvador - The Hillbilly; Dimitrescu daughters - The Nurse; Crimson Head/ Hunter Alpha - The Hag; El Gigante - The Oni; Pluto - The Clown.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,399
    Options

I would prefer if we only get legendary skins from this point on from the RE license. Too many interesting other licenses and having actually 4 survivors from one license is more than enough.

Birkin as Blight skin was already rumored/requested since the first RE chapter as well as Mr. X for Nemesis (yeah tentacle wouldn’t fit but still..)

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298
    Options

A licker would be cool, but I think eventually it might be a bit too much resident evil - like RE: DbD edition, vs DbD with some re chars.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

If we get a third RE chapter, the killer should 100% be Jack Baker. If not him, then Eveline, Heisenberg or Miranda.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,755
    Options

We need Barry Burton and Sherry Birkin. So William Birkin would be cool

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

Lady D seems obvious.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 332
    Options

Random thought: Birkin, but have his form change during the trial, based on how the game is going.

Personally, IF there is to be a 3rd...I'd say it be the last as more than that would be pushing it. (I'd never say no to more though, lol.) My personal choices would be Lady Dimitrescu for killer and Barry and Moira Burton as that would make it so that all of my favorite RE characters would be in one game, lol.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Nahh if they're gonns add another resi evil killer it should hands down be lady dimetrescu. She'd make a great killer.

• EternalSinOfCain
    EternalSinOfCain Member Posts: 132
    Options

That was my thought. It would form one hell of a unique dynamic. G has 4 forms, every time a gen is done, his form changes and his power becomes stronger. Though we can stop at G-F4. Form 5 was just a blob on the train. I'm talking old school Birkin, not the remake. G1 with the pipe, G2 with the claws, G3 with the (as I like to call it) Winged Demon form, G4 as the Quadrapedal animal form.

I'd have to agree, no more after Birkin. That's the "Big 3" out of the way with Nemesis, Wesker, and Birkin. I'm not Sure about Barry and Moira Allen. They were more for Alex Wesker in Revelations, though the cast for Survivors is slim pickings.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,509
    edited September 2022
    Options

While i wouldn't mind a third RE dlc to have all three eras of the franchise covered, i'd be lying if i said that it's something i'd want to see come into the game anytime soon, because there are still so many horror icons with high pop culture status left to acquire and quite frankly i would much rather see more horror movie franchises from between the 70's, 80's & 90's join dbd sooner rather than later

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,878
    Options

If they were to do another RE chapter I would choose Jack Baker as the Killer and Ethan Winters as a survivor

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,374
    edited September 2022
    Options

If we had an RE8 chapter:

Who would make more sense: Mother Miranda

Who's more popular and would sell more: Lady Dimitrescu.Even tho I feel like she would need to be shrinked down too much to fit through doorways,and at that point her most recognizable feature is gone.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,242
    edited September 2022
    Options

If we get a third Resident Evil Chapter could we actually get more interesting locations other than RPD? For killers I'd be down for Jack Baker from 7 or Heisenberg from Village. Possibly even Mr. X from 2 but realistically we've gotten enough content from that timeline of Resident Evil.

Map wise I'd really love for the Village from RE4 to be a thing as a map but at the same time I feel it would be a balancing nightmare since they could barely handle RPD so I feel it's best left with no map.

I don't get why people want Lady D - She was the weakest part about Village and I'm not surprised she was given such a small role in the game.

• Satelit
    Options
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,242
    Options

Oh - Fair. I guess horny makes people want a lot of things just she doesn't really have room for a killer power and she's too big in all of her forms. I would have said Mother Miranda but her whole thing was she constantly transforms but she is also too big + way too many forms. Heisenberg just seems like the straight forward answer in terms of power. Jack Baker is a fun character but ultimately he'd just yell at you while punching you like a crackhead.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,933
    Options

I second the maps thing. There could be so many cool maps based on RE: the vilage from 4, any part of ruinied Racoon City with burning cars in the background, any of the myriad of underground umbrella labs etc.

But mostly I would love another silent hill map. I don't know if I would want another Silent Hill chapter, just because most of the killers would be pretty weak; Pyramid Head was the best one and even he is stretching it, lore wise, but I give this one a wholehanded pass. But dayum! Silent Hill is one of the visually most stunning and unique franchises and I would just love to have more maps settled there. The city, the lake site, the hospital, the apartment building .. so many options! And there could be some experiment be done with maps changing into their corrupted version once the 3rd gen is done or something like that. Ahhh! So awesome!

• Satelit
    Options

Sadly Capcom had no way of knowing how popular she would get, they would've definitely given her more screentime.They would probably make a ton of money if they gave her a DLC prequel.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,047
    Options

Right, but the version that's in DBD is his appearance in RE5.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Resident Evil doesn't need another chapter, imo. There's plenty of other licenses that could come into the game. I'm still waiting on a part 2 to Silent Hill and Left 4 Dead.