Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This Months Prime Reward: 400K BP

Seanzu
Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Enjoy, I guess? :)

Comments

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487

The word 'exclusive' takes on a whole other meaning when in possession of BHVR basically

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

Golly Gee.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

Oh, that's not what I mean- I mean Prime Gaming rewards in general tend to be pretty lame. Weapon skins, in-game currency, one of the offers right now is for an XP Bonus in CoD. They're not actually that interesting or cool, and a lot of them focus on the convenience of getting a little extra currency.

DBD having some pretty cool ones made DBD an outlier, this is way more in line with what these offers usually are. That's not to say it can't be improved - I'd like to see a blend of BP and Iri Shards if this is done again - but it being bloodpoints is extremely normal for the type of offers Prime usually gives.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Jeez, did they run out of outfits or something? I shouldn't be disappointed, but I was hoping something snuck out of the Hooked On You collection and ended up a prime reward.

At least it's better than getting an outfit I couldn't claim. I'll take it.

• mischiefmanaged
    mischiefmanaged Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 374

I agree.

The alternative is no reward at all. The people complaining are really just showing that no good deed goes unpunished. We get some awesome skins that anybody who has Prime gets for free (which took designer effort to create). They see positive feedback and want to give more free stuff so they extend the number of Prime rewards. They can't actually put in the design effort on new skins which multiple people have to both come up with concepts, get approved, and then actually created so they try to give a previous Rift skin to new players who missed it. They get blasted for it. They then try to give some free BP (and 400k BP with the new BP changes isn't insignificant) because, again, in game skins was already a huge and unexpected free perk, and now they're getting dragged for it.

BHVR just can't do anything that y'all actually like, can they?

• jesterkind

Agreed.

Though, I do think this could safely have been a higher number of bloodpoints. Maybe bundled with some iridescent shards, that'd be a pretty noteworthy reward by Prime standards still.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,426

Not what I was expecting but I'll take it

• MissiCiv
    MissiCiv Member Posts: 57

i mean atleast make it 1m atleast...

• Eriyn
    Eriyn Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2022

the benchmark for these rewards should be recolors of previous outfits at the very least. 400k bloodpoints after a code that anyone and everyone could redeem that gave only 100k less is insulting to say the least.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I mean, compared to last month atleast I can actually use this code but man are they ridiculously stingy when it comes to BP. Like make it atleast 1 million like getting to iri 1 on one side. I don't know why they continued with the Prime partnership when they obviously have trouble putting something worthwhile on there every month.

• Yepitsme72
    Yepitsme72 Member Posts: 19

Might as well have given us some string and beads

• People are taking the word exclusive too literal. By exclusive, it just means stuff that you can only get by being a Prime member. Nowhere does it mean that the offer is one of a kind and unique. I mean look at the "exclusive" stuff you get on the Pokemon Go banner. 30 pokeballs is far from exclusive.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Dont say that, they may give us a brown rarity charm that you'll get 0 use out of, at least BP have a use lol

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 272

I find this reward a better reward then the Plague skin tbh. You all can give me your code if you don't want it.

• Kev19915
    Kev19915 Member Posts: 117
    edited September 2022

I hope we see something cool at least in October.

Post edited by Kev19915 on
  • JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562

They should be ashamed..

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Oof. First the Plague skin and now this? So much for exclusivity, I guess.

• jesterkind

The exclusivity in this context just means that that offer is Prime exclusive. The Plague one did test this, because that skin was available previously, but a lot of games on the Prime Gaming page offer in-game currency as their "exclusive" offer.

It's very normal.

• ScrantonicityMK
    ScrantonicityMK Member Posts: 27

At the very least, they could have made this a 1 million BP code for Prime members.

Such a stingy reward, especially considering they randomly gave 300,000 BP for free to everyone recently with a code.

This is pretty disappointing.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 616

What this says is that cosmetic outfits are worth 400,000 blood, meaning we should be able to buy them with blood, and that 400,000 blood is somewhere around 20,000 iridescent shards in value and also worth 1,000 auric cells.

That means that 400,000 blood is worth about $10.

Looking forward to the new blood costs on the cosmetics!

Wow, thanks BHVR!

/s

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Paulie Esther's last video is a perfect answer to this month reward : https://youtu.be/V5qg9HNIwUw

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

I mean I appreciate the Plague outfit from last month. I only say that cause I wasn’t able to get from Plague’s rift pass. I even say that I appreciate the blood points cause it helps with leveling.

But I will say that the reward should be something else too. Since again I agree that some of rewards lately are again kind of ridiculous. Behavior should of just gave away The 400,000 blood points instead to everyone who doesn’t have prime.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,444

Behavior should of just gave away The 400,000 blood points instead to everyone who doesn’t have prime.

They kind of did, last week or so there was a code for 300k. And right now there is a login bonus thing going on where you get 50k every day or so?

🦆🦂

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,330

I will give them credit where credit is due; at least it actually is an exclusive reward this month.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about they did and are still continuing to give away. I’m just being greedy lol. I just like to have a ton of points to level everyone. But anyway thanks for letting me know about the daily points I appreciate it.

• Xenostem
    Xenostem Member Posts: 42
    edited September 2022

Is it only me or giving 400k bloodpoints in prime gaming reward is most lazy reward ever.I think it should be 2m or something else, they told us we will be able to get auric cells "500 if i remember correctly" from it but we didn't get any. Does anyone else feel scammed ?

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

At least everyone can actually redeem the reward this time....

• Xenostem
    Xenostem Member Posts: 42

wait so it's free without need for prime subscription ? and every one can use it?