Amazon prime... disaster

Options

"Prime Gaming and Dead by Daylight are joining up for a series of monthly content drops aimed at giving players a special run of cosmetics" - BHVR

oh really? that's interesting. I guess the skin got lost somewhere :D

But seriously, bloodpoints? They could have gave atleast 1mil.

Have a good day/night everyone <3

Comments

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

I agree that the amount is a bit low.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 638
    Options

I also agree, the reward itself is not very good. I mean I appreciate the blood points but everyone can basically just get that amount through playing anyway. I wish the reward was also something else too.

• Izy
    Izy Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2022
    Options

Even worse, my code doesn't actually work this time around.

Edit: Disregard. Reloaded the amazon page and it gave me an entirely different code. I blame Jeff Bezos.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

If they would say 1,5m bp or more i would say okay at least its something.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,276
    Options

Wait they aren't even giving out a skin this month??????

• SantaKlawz1
    SantaKlawz1 Member Posts: 191
    Options

My code already expired. Like haha here's a pitiful amount of bloodpoints but you need to grab right now. Didn't get it? TFB.

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 551
    Options

Its a bad joke. Why are you so greedy all of a sudden? Youn can do better BHVR -.-

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 395
    Options
  • SantaKlawz1
    SantaKlawz1 Member Posts: 191
    Options

I was all set to argue that I hadn't but I took a moment to triple check. Apparently needed to click through 3 ######### times. Thank you.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

If they're not going to give us a skin this month, they could've at LEAST given us like between 30-40k iri shards so we can get an entire outfit or two of our own

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited September 2022
    Options

Prime Gaming has always been about cosmetics, at least give shards to buy them not bloodpoints... That's incredibly disappointing, by acting this way they give the idea they don't care anymore and won't even pretend.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

This is how I feel. If it's between bloodpoints and an unredeemable code because the cosmetic was featured in a rift, I'll take the bloodpoints. You're also right, it should have ended after May. After that, it kind of lost itself.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

Yikes....

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

I do agree this month reward is a joke.

They gave us the amazing Jeff butterfly skin, the it went downhill with the Plague Rift skin and now that.

Like Paulie Esther says in his video : 400 K BP is like 8 000 shards, not even enough to buy a full green cosmetic (13 500).

I would have taken 10 K shards (still less than what we got previous months)

• d3vi1
    d3vi1 Member Posts: 60
    edited September 2022
    Options

As someone who started playing in december I like prime Plague skin since I wouldn't have it otherwise.

400k BP it's just too low, 2m BP I would understand or 20k shards also, but 400k BP it's like a code.

Post edited by d3vi1 on
  • hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201
    Options

All rift cosmetics end up in the store eventually so we’ll see that outfit made available to the general public for a 3rd time.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Why didn´t they use Mobile version skins? Everyone would have been happy.

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

The best part of all this?

Someone in the community is actually defending BHVR on this

"It's a free reward, what are you complaining about?"

I don't even know what to say anymore.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Honestly, I'm just tired of spending BP. It feels like half my time in game is spent clicking bloodweb nodes

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

Honestly if it had been 2 mil not a single person would have complained imo.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 685
    Options

Dont know why anyone is surprised. BHVR probably realized they were losing money giving away cosmetics, so now want to move to BP. Problem is BHVR is the same with BP, they give away such laughable small amounts everytime they might as well just not.

Oh but don't share your codes or things, that's baaaaaaaaaaad

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341
    Options

Pay to win /nice one