Other Licenses Don't Seem To Matter Much

I'm aware that other licenses are old, and from when the game was a different time, however, it's mind boggling to me just how little effort they put into some licenses in comparison to the Resident Evil chapters.

Even then, there are still issues with the RE chapters, but compare the RE ones to Nightmare On Elm Streets chapter, or the Sadako Rising chapter.

With Resident Evil chapters, it seems they actually focused on making a killer fun and viable. That's all up to opinion of course, but when you look at Nemesis, then look at someone like Freddy or Sadako, it really feels like a slap in the face to the respective license those two are from.

I'm in no way saying that Freddy and Sadako have to be S tier or anything, but doesn't it just feel lazy?

Then Resident Evil chapters roll around and they get a bunch of cosmetics, a new map, etc.

It's annoying tbh. I wish they put this much effort into all their licenses. You'd think some of the old ones like Myers would at least get some kind of update since he's so old.

Comments