Has anyone else been sandbagged by another survivor after helping them?

Claudettemain202
Claudettemain202 Member Posts: 18

So this Nancy got slugged by this Billy and he was just running around looking for me. I ran picked her up she ran somewhere then eventually the Billy found me. I stunned him he got a down and hooked me. I started trying to unhook myself so Nancy can get hatch. She then runs up to Billy, they nod at each other then she proceeds to repeat the unhook process in front of Billy while he revs his chainsaw. She also teabaged me on hook as well. I just turned the volume down and was laughing. She then unhooked me Billy ran for me but I had OTR on 😂😂 I teabagged him he just stopped and stared. Ran to the Nancy started teabagging her Billy hit me I continued to teabag her and he hit me again knocking me down. Nancy tried to teabag me again but I DC’d 😂😂. Guess she thought I wasn’t paying attention lmaoo

Has anyone else been sandbagged by another survivor after helping them? 14 votes

Yes this has happened to me
92%
OnryosTapeRentalskisfenkinAtoTimberIlliterateGenocidecatfam05AurelleChikyLuvmibrattValaryynKotelettphantomGary_ColemanBabyShrimptliff 13 votes
No this has never happened to me
7%
Adeloo 1 vote

Comments