Don't cleanse all the totems.

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

It's frustrating when the entire team is injured with no way to heal because some stupid Jill counterforced the entire map. Save a few of the totems and please for gods sake don't cleanse the totem that was used for the boon if the killer snuffs it. The Killer won't even need to use No ED it if the entire team is injured and dropping like flies at 4 gens.

Whose side are you on?

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,616

I certainly empathise with having no totems when you're running a boon, it's happened to me too and it's very annoying, but the team very much has a way to heal without any boon spots.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Whose side are they on? The side that doesn’t care. They are playing a 1v1v1v1v1 game where only their ‘throw the game’ I.e cleanse totem challenge matters. This particular challenge needs to die a horrible death because it’s the biggest reason this sort of thing happens.

Throw the game challenges are fine for killer but for survivor it ruins so many games.

• hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201
    edited September 2022

My recommendation would be to set up a boon as soon as possible when you load up. Even if it gets snuffed quickly, it's not only beneficial because hey a boon but it also lets your team know early on that there's at least one person with a boon and so it would benefit everyone to leave at least one or two totems alone.

With totem challenges I'll admit I'm guilty of cleansing all the dulls to get the challenge over and done with asap (along with running overzealous and inner healing to milk those bad boys out of all their value) but if I see a boon at some point I'll prioritise leaving a couple for the team.

Edit: of course there'll still be people who don't care because that's the nature of solo queue and not everyone has basic common sense but it might help the issue a little if there're people like me out there who know when coh should take precedent but just need a lil nudge to know it's present on the team.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,166

Nonsense. No one listen to this crazy person. Please cleanse all totems that you can find (but leave one well hidden, so that NOED might give some good value). Thanks.

Sincerely

Your local survivors association

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I think not 5000 boldness points for me

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,897

What, you mean people actually got healed before boons were introduced? What sorcery was that?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,764

You can still get 4 Inner Healing procs per game, which combined with a COH and general team healing post-unhook should be more than fine.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

i want bloodpoints and archive challenges bite me

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

If i don't see a boon totem in play before i'm able to cleanse all totems then it's on the boon user for not using their perk

Way to often do i see people run a boon and not set them up untill a survivor is already out of the game

In that case sorry but you had your chance. I'm choosing my inner healing cause i can atleast rely on it being there

• PyramidFootLicker
    PyramidFootLicker Member Posts: 106

Sorry but this archive challenge requires me to cleanse like 20 totems, sucks but I need those rift points.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

I didn't know totems are what allows people to heal, weren't they meant to be usually detrimental to survivors?

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

You know there are totem breaking challenges in the rift, right?