What is your least played killer and why?

Options

For me it’s probably Trapper or Freddy. Both have pretty garbage tier powers, and anytime I try them out for variety it always feels like a losing battle.

Trapper especially, as the years go on he just feels worse and worse to play, and the maps get bigger and have less cover for his traps.

Freddy is just dull. I’m not even gonna entertain the idea of explaining why. You know.

Twins and Sadako would probably be up there too if I bought them, but I believe in somewhat good spending habits!

Comments

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

Freddy simply due to him getting nerfed into oblivion. I played him as a main for awhile then the nerfs just kept coming

Legion shortly after him on the list for having a generally bad power (same as freddy).

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

I do not like playing as Executioner or Dredge. I mean I could. But I never want to.

Dredge I think has a weak power. It doesn't feel good or excite me to teleport to the lockers. He's probably due for some sort of buffs. Feels like his only advantage is the speed of returning to hook. Zubat compared him to Hag with extra steps. That's what it feels like for me.

Executioner I really enjoy caging and mori'ing survivors, but his ranged ability doesn't feel good with the change in sensitivity while holding the M2. I don't think they should change it necessarily but I don't enjoy it.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Dredge. Haven't unlocked him yet.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

On PC, Twins or Freddy because I literally haven’t bought them.

Overall, Doc but I’ve been playing him a lot more in the last few days.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,620
    Options

Nurse.

Not a fan of her gameplay.

I can use her pretty well, but the sound effects, camera shaking, etc. are too grating.

Aside from her, I play everyone else a little bit :3

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

Sadako, she's the one Killer I refuse to play even though I still enjoy going against her and I definitely enjoyed playing as her in the PTB

She's just at the top of my 'Fun, but not fun enough to deal with the bull*' list. Its fun trying to use creative mindgames with some of the stealth Killers, but there's only so much you can do with your M1 and shaky mobility. Hopefully she gets a touch-up soon, Freddy too

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Nurse is the only killer I actively never play. I even keep a Nurse daily ritual in my log just so it never appears again. I can't stand Nurse staring at the ground half the match, it's so irritating. If she kept her head up between blinks I might give her another shot, even if they balanced that out by slowing down her Blink refresh, but as is I have zero interest in ever playing her.

Other than Nurse I typically play a game or two of whatever killer I have a daily ritual for that night. I enjoy some killers more than others but I don't particularly play any killer more than anybody else.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 642
    Options

Nurse, I refuse to play that unbalanced powerhouse.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Twins. I really want to like them, but their power is just so buggy and clunky to use.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,757
    Options

Nurse. She's a nightmare on console.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

dredge gives me headaches so I literally cannot play dredge

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

Huntress. My muscle memory with Slinger makes me chuck hatchets into walls constantly and go for shots that are simply impossible for her.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hag. The whole proxy camp playstyle isn’t for me.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,051
    Options

Dredge. Just don't find the power that interesting. Second least played is the Artist. Her audio is too harsh for me.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Hag. I hate her. I hate her playstyle. She's the ######### worst.

Second would prolly be Plague or Artist.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

Billy. His chainsaw feels so clunky it seems like I have to fight the game mechanics to hit Survivors with it.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

Hag.

I played exactly ONE (1) [I] game with Hag to get the adept, and then never again.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,762
    Options

hag and spirit cause i genuinely enjoyer killers like clown more.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 270
    Options

Probably wraith and Freddy because I find them super uninteresting.

But I'd also add Spirit because I play without headphones so I feel like I'm never gonna be able to use her 100%

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,827
    Options

hag. shes boring

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 1,723
    Options

Billy - hes just boring

Hag - Booring and weak

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,489
    Options

Billy or Freddy

Freddy isn't as unique since the rework and i've got a grudge against Billy from all the ones that keep trying to point blank saw me.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,414
    Options

Trickster. Can't play him on console, moreso than Nurse, Huntress, Oni, etc.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

Legion is just boring and a cringe killer in general you get free injures for using M2 no mechanical skills needed my mans is just dull and uninspired,he's still garbage tier tho.

Same for Plague both of those killers reward you with injures for just using M2 run Corrupt and puke on gens 0 brain thinking or mechanical skills needed.

I only play them if I have a daily ritual otherwise I never touch them the way they play is just not for me.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,076
    Options

Bubba. I maybe played him 2-3 times in total. I just dispise everything about him and that he stands for the most boring playstyle in this game.

I also don't like loud killers like Oni, Dredge, Demo or Nemesis. The only exception to this is Pyramid Head.

Twins and Hag are also low on my list.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,231
    Options

For me it's Dredge and Oni. For the life of me I can't enjoy them. They both feel like tanks to me. Incredibly clunky and somewhat sluggish. I know a lot of people like both of these killers and they definitely aren't weak but I can't play them.

• TheNTT777
    TheNTT777 Member Posts: 24
    Options

As a console player, Blight, Trickster and Hillbilly are killers I never play unless going for a specific tome challenge. It's agonizing to control / aim with them. Though I acknowledge that it's probably a skill issue on my part.

I see a lot of people hating on Hag but she's my fav killer to play 👀

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,384
    Options

Nurse, she makes me very motion sick.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,384
    Options

There were some excellent Console Billy's back in the day.

Console Blight won't ever get to PC Blight levels of performance, but I would still say he's top 5.

Trickster is bad on PC and probably the worst Killer on Console.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,280
    Options

Spirit.

I quite simply don't find her power fun to use. I don't have any more proper explanation, playing her just leaves me thinking "Man, I'd rather play another killer right now". Has nothing to do with strength or anything it's just not for me I guess.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Freddy - Boring.

PH - Boring addons.

Hillbilly and Oni - Just never got a feel for them.

Onryo - Too map dependent.

Nurse - Too one dimensional.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,008
    edited September 2022
    Options

There’s several Killers I barely touch but I think Hag is at the bottom of the list.

1. It’s Hag
    2. Her playstyle differs massively from other Killers to the point where if you aren’t very good with her/don’t hook camp, you will have a miserable experience as she is slow and territorial.

I hope they rework her entirely but I know some Hag mains would massively mourn the loss of her power. But to be fair, I can’t remember the last time I saw a genuinely good Hag that didn’t spam traps near a hook. Let alone a Hag in general, few months ago?

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    edited September 2022
    Options

I think top 3 least played from top of my head would be:

1. Nurse

- I hate playing her and playing againts her. She is not fun for me since I don't main her and she is difficult for me to play as well. Even if I am winning with her I am usualy not having good time since she is frustraiting for me.

2. Hag

- Compare to Nurse, Hag is way more fun for me to play as but still I usualy not play her. She is too slow and short for me, you can't chase with her and you have to relly on your traps. I usualy play her ineffectively because I would be bored to just sit and wait for traps to trigger without any chasing.

3. Shape or Bubba

- They both have not interesting, simple power that doesn't interest me. I would rather play someone else.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

I still play a lot of Hag, and she's likely my most played killer.

I never camp and I barely slug.

Instead, I run Monitor on her and I roam around, putting down traps like a minelayer at junctions and high traffic areas and then herd people towards them. It works really damn well, but you desperately need CI to buy you time initially.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,008
    Options

I watched a lot of Michi (if that’s spelled right) a year or two ago and got pretty good at Hag to the point where I was decimating groups after groups of survivors. Learning how traps snap the camera, the types of traps you can lay, map layout and optimal placements, placing the traps far enough away from the hook but not to close so that someone coming for the save would trip it. There’s also the trap you can place in the corner of the basement to catch hook rescuers off guard.

I just got bored of the play style to be honest. Put down a trap, teleport, slap, put another trap down, reset the web.

She is unique, and can be very strong, but the play style becomes stale fast and that’s why I haven’t really touched her since. I get more of a thrill from general chases and mind games and she doesn’t really give much of that.

• SadLegion
    SadLegion Member Posts: 222
    Options

0 games on nurse in 3k hours. I really dont like her

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702
    Options

My least played killers:

Hag : played once, simply because I don’t like her play style.

freddy : played a handful of times since nerf. For obvious reasons.

Artist : her counter is boring.

Plague : played a couple times. She’s powerful but not really my style

• Raz_cr0w
    Raz_cr0w Member Posts: 77
    Options

Hag because she's boring as hell to play, at least for me. I just don't like set up killers

• fcb
    fcb Member Posts: 158
    Options

oni, I can't use his power... waiting for bots on console.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

My least played killer is Blight, because...

1. He's hard to learn, even if you did learn him, he's hard to play.
    2. Driving mouse left and right through whole table is not a healthy way of playing. In my opinion.
    3. I don't like making changes in my keyboard or mouse, just to play certain killers.
    4. "Hugging techs" or other stuff that you have to "learn" on him is a clear bugs, I don't like using bugs.

I would love to play him tbh, I like the design, I like sounds, I like animations, I like the power, but... I can't, it's so weird.

Blight is just not my type of killer. Sadly.