Is it just me or are the Mori BP rewards really underwhelming

Options

Like ok take the Ultra Rare for example you have to 4k and then you get 20k BP and thats all well and good right, compare it to Puddings or BPS as long as you get over 20k BP (which is almost always if you 4k and still very possible without a 4k) you gain more BP, an Ultra Rare BP offering is beat out in terms of amount of BP and ease to gain the BP by a yellow. Sure one more BP offering doesn't hurt but I have waayyy more Puddings and BPS so I don't know why I would ever bring a mori.

The only time I see this being useful is if survivors suicide and DC or if youre a Nurse who kills everyone in 2 minutes of the match starting and end the game with everyone getting next to no BP.

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

They are. At least the Ebony one is.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

Well, with prices in blood web we have now, I think +20k per match is ok. Fact that you have to 4k is bad, since hatch is random.

• PaintedDeath
    PaintedDeath Member Posts: 490
    Options

Had to find something to complain about right?

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Like of course 20k BP is nice it just feels very uncompetetive compared to other offerings especially with the requirement. I wouldnt mind the same requirement but just a bigger reward.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,645
    Options

Out of everything possible that could've been complained about I'd much rather read about underwhelming bloodpoint gains than literally anything else.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

The new mori offerings are terrible.They should have been either removed or reworked into something actually useful along with the hatch and basement offerings.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

Yeah that's what I mean. 20k is awesome but getting a 4k is already tricky sometimes and you might have the last survivor get hatch. The other for Cypress and Ivory feel pretty good to me. It's just this one that is both hard and with an rng element.

• mischiefmanaged
    mischiefmanaged Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 372
    Options

I'd have rather they just refunded the BP for the moris and removed them from the game. Or create an alternative mori for each character and have the moris change the animation for fun.

It's also weird that the Cypress one now seems like the best and least stressful one. The ebony mori just now means I spent a lot of BP and the only way to get it back is to stress about the 4k which, ironically, means I'm going to start slugging for the 4k which I have never previously done.

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204
    edited September 2022
    Options

They are objectively worse than just running like, a survivor pudding or a hollow cocoon unless you're playing a disgusting nurse with Starstruck or something who gets four downs in seconds. At that point you're better off just having them make the showdown mori or whatever be altered depending on which one you bring, since you'd only been running them for BP gain if you were desperate.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Just looking at the Yellow mori versus other yellow for a moment

• The new Yellow mori is 8000 which is more than the Yellow offerings that are 75% for a single category which typically only get between about 4000-7500 points. On the other hand the 8000 is all or nothing so if you don't get the two kills and final mori it's worth zero. Hard to say how that works on out average.
    • That said the Yellow mori is probably worse than the Yellow Pudding offering which is 100% for all categories with no restrictions. That offering is almost always worth more than 8000 points.

So the Yellow mori is probably on par with the four or five Yellow bloodpoint offerings that are kind of generic but worse than the better-than-normal Pudding offering.

Similarly, the Green mori offering is probably on par with the 75% single category green offerings but not as good as Bloody Streamers.

The Red mori offering is on par with all the standard offerings (it's harder to pull off but gives a much larger reward when it works) but not as good as the ones which give 100% bonus to all categories.

Overall they seem ok but they're not really that exciting since at the end of the day they're just more bloodpoints and nothing else. 🤷‍♂️

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170
    edited September 2022
    Options

Whoever thought about hte conditions tied to the offerings needs to reevaluate their thinking process.

To gain the Ebony mori bonus bloodpoints you need to put in MORE effort than to gain the bonus bloodpoints of the Ivory and Cypress?

What?

Just remove the prerequisite of killing X survivors in order to gain the bonus and leave the Finisher Mori requirement for all 3 offerings

EDIT: Thinking more of it, 20k bloodpoints (or nothing) for an IRIDESCENT offering? What the #########? A pudding gives up to 40k (and even if it goes bad you always get something out of it) and that is a YELLOW offering. They need to bump up the bonus to 30k AT LEAST