The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

punish swfs

like how is this fair for a killer to be in a 1v4 game and have people on discord comming all game.

like you go to a gen you get kited, infintes hold already a big leverage in the game and pallets are so strong for making space or even stunning the killer.

the killer has already has so liitle time to work with so we are forced to camp against a good swf because you legit can not do anything in a stallmate. you go to a gen they call you out and run away, baiting you to chase while the others do gens. you go to other gens samething.

if a killer camps its the survs fault, of course you gonna camp kills if you won't be able to stop gens.

the classic 1v4 randoms was supposed to be the thing. no one knows anything aka the horro aspect.

but no, we got this loony toons 1v4 game where the killer gets looped/bullied by drunk adults on discord talking about there wifes or sex like while the killer is trying to sweat to win. the perks were annoying with swf but the swf is still there and still ruins games for killers.

how is it fun to verse 4 good players when your the only player, if this was csgo or overwatch you can def carry a team but you are the only team and that sucks since you are limited to what you can do.

i enjoy solo surv, i like the randomness and no knowing anyone. i tried swf, i think its cringe people doing call outs on discord and making the killers life a living hell. tanking and doing plays that the killer can not prevent so you see killers running noed and camping for said reasons.

i hate noed and other end game perks cause i like the early game run to end no playing for late game 4ks.

fix the game, the killer is supposed to be powerfull not the survs, thats the point of surv to escape a difficult situation but all you got are people just using flashlights and other items and never doing gens.

i had so many times people just would not do gens and hold the game hostage since you legit can not end the game since the exit gates are not yet powered.

like this is horrible for a killer since you are stuff in so many games where you can not do anything but wait, i hate waiting for a loss its stupid. the surv hackers also suck. i hate this game but the 1v4 challenge appeals to me.

just asking for change to swf so the game is more balanced and fun, why do swf have so much power even tho survs already do have a lot of power.

killers can be called whatever, at the end of the day its a 1v4 and survs have no say. survs win more easily than killers and its a fact. the killer can not win every game. some games are just too impossible

Comments

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250

Chris Redfield is using an intercom and may be a voice chat party.

He is the only one who can tell us about this possibility. Love him.

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

sigh

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

According to the devs, the escape rate of swfs are only marginally better than solos in the vast, vast majority of cases.

Swfs are fine. Let people enjoy the game with their friends.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Punish killers.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

DBD players when people want to play with friends: