Give me your unique builds! (All killers accepted, idealy non-meta)

Just tell me the perks and which killer(s) use this build + playstyle / info about the build if you can. I am curious to see and try new builds.

Also, currently testing Oblivious Artist (sneaky Artist) build:

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited September 2022

Sorry my go-to build was just aiming at comfort and not really useful for in-game.

Any killer

Iron Maiden, bamboozle, brutal strength and formerly bbq for BP

This built was entirely aimed at speeding up most of my actions, make them more fluid and less tedious and all being entirely passives.

For the 4th spot maybe "fire me up" or however that one Freddy perk is called or something like agitation or another perk with action speed up.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I usualy play shadowborn and lightborn when I want to play comfort build + bamboozle too.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited September 2022

OH MY GOD. how could I forget my lightborn, being it's foremost apostle. Shame on me 😱

(Maybe because I left this game over 9 months ago and only lurk here to enjoy the drama or meme about lightborn XD)

• FrogDispenser
    FrogDispenser Member Posts: 10

An interesting build I happened upon awhile ago was the 5-stack Pentimento build that works about 50% of the time. The perks are:

Hex: Plaything.

Shattered Hope.

Hex: Pentimento.

And any other Hex perk I want to use, I usually use Blood Favour or Devour Hope. Something oppressive.

The goal of this build is to force survivors to either bless or cleanse totems. Use Plaything to force survivors to destroy their respective totem, if they turn it into a boon on the off chance they do, use shattered hope to destroy the totem. The survivors will eventually have to cleanse whatever other Hex you use. Then, wait until all 5 have been destroyed, then light all the destroyed totems with Pentimento. Profit. For this build to work, a high mobility killer like Spirit/Blight/Nurse/Wraith is required. It works better in solo Q lobbies, but I have dismantled a few SWFs with this unconventional build, hope this provides some fun games.

Happy hunting!

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,842

Gona need to define meta please

Also try to replace something with dark devotion for sneaky artist, trust me its worth it

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,249

Ghostface :

Nurses Calling + Sloppy Butcher, Lightborn / Franklins, Jolt

Doc :

BBQ, Franklins, Starstruck, Distressing

When you hook people, you get info from BBQ. Then fire Static Blast, everyone caught with the blast is 1 hit because of Starstruck.

(both Starstrick and Static blast have extended range because of distressing)

And its just fun to disarm people with Franklins, but it can be replaced with anything if you dont like it.

Legion :

Bamboozle, Franklins, Nurses and Jolt

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

Coulrophobia, Deathbound, Discordance.

Coulrophobia gets value out of Deathbound, and Deathbound gets value out of Discordance.

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204

The most unique build I probably has is this perma-T2 myers (with that one mirror addon) build I sometimes get a kick out of

STBFL

Franklin's if items, Brutal Strength otherwise

Fire Up

Bamboozle

I don't really care for Superior Anatomy but I absolutely would replace STBFL with it if I was playing with the perma-T3 myers.

• Terion
    Terion Member Posts: 810

Thrilling tremors is my personal Meta for any killer basicly because it does give info and blocks gens at the same time.

That being said i have still to do a lot of experimenting to find something unique but what i like to do is actually to use Gideon meat plant offering on the dredge, Legion and Freddy (because of dream pallets). I always take the locker aura reading perk from the dredge with me in Gideon. It makes the map that most survivors feel extremely confident with into a deathtrap basicly XD Dredge can jump out of every corner and legion will get that 5 stacks with ease because all is so closed up. And with the probably pallet heavyest maps survivors loose record of which pallets are dream pallets and which dont.

• CaptainLoin
    CaptainLoin Member Posts: 10

My go-to Sadako build these days is

Hex: Haunted Ground

Hex: Huntress' Lullaby

Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage

Hex: Undying

Add-ons: Pinwheel and Ring Drawing

Gives plenty of opportunities to know when and where to teleport to as players regress their gens, break my totems, or just happen to be caught by happenstance, and with upwards of 2 minutes of exposed the lethality isn't bad either. Ive had good luck with the Rickety Pinwheel as extra stealth, and Ring Drawing occasionally gives me a chance at Mori when someone is being too altruistic.