Very Good News for Anti-Cheat

Options
2»

Comments

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

the issue is how many of those are blatant hackers ( dont care about bans since they have a tons of alt)

and how many are soft hackers (the ones who are more likely playing their main account)

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580
    Options

I do. Sometimes I catch funny moments or epic escapes/kills, plus I love record my boss fights or cut scenes in other games. But I have nvidia tool, it works in background without any troubles for game performance and even without manual turning on, it just works whenever I play anything. I just use hot keys if I want to save last 15 minutes if needed.

And, if needed, turning record on could be binded on hot keys too to keep PC resources safe. Consoles have smth like this too.

I understand not all people do that but it's more than 0,01% of player base.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Took a long time, but happy they finally addressed it.

• My_Aespa
    My_Aespa Member Posts: 545
    Options

Will we be able to actually upload recorded evidence on the official reporting page instead of having to publicly upload it to YouTube? I think that's a bit of a hassle.

• Nasyr
    Nasyr Member Posts: 14
    Options

To be honest I saw a SpookyLoopz video the other day talking about this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txc2EQtD2yY&ab_channel=SpookyLoopz) and it seems they answered things based on his comments. I take it that this is a good thing and only really seeing the curtain come back because of content creators.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,570
    Options

It's great that they acknowledged the issue but words mean little to me.

Tangible results mean more.